Author Topic: You know you own a 240sx s13 when.....i thought this was funny  (Read 52306 times)

Offline Resin

• i have 5 studs
  • nsw local moderator
  • post whore
    • Gardening Forum
same engine and its a nissan

You know you own a 240sx s13 when.....

1.Theres a pool of coolant under your car.
2. You can see yellow sponge poking from your drivers side left side support.
3. You're cigarette lighter has popped out.
4. You burn 4 quarts of oil in a month.
5. You dump the clutch in the middle of a turn to kick out the back.
6. Your motor cost more then your car.
7. In some cases, the outfit you're wearing cost more then your car.
8. You dream about a new paint job.
9. You take off ramps at 65mph
10. You spend hours a day on a Nissan board.
11. You feel nostalgic when you see a 300z on the road, in a "younger-brother" kind of way.
12. Driving in 105 degree weather with 100% humidity with no air conditioning no longer bothers you.
13. mastered the "drink between the thighs" technique, or "shifting with one hand, holding drink with other.. who the hell is steering" technique.
14 – 16 by Sil-Abc
14. you take out the ash try and use it as a cup holder
15. that rectangular black cover above ur ash try and next to the cigerette lighter is missing
16. your driving and u hear a rattle because something is loose
17 by GladHatter
17. S14 owners wish they were you
18-19 by djkapone1 and rco 8786
18) Timing chain rattle no longer bothers you.
19) You are often stuck in other people's cars b/c you forget to take your seat belt off.
20 by Trppn37
20) ahhh dont forget rust and for pple with the spoiler...rust under the spoiler!!
21 by phast
21) ....you actually know what an S13 is and why people refer to it as an S13.
....you've contemplated such engine setups as : SR20DET
CA18DET
RB20DET
RB25DET
KA24DET
RB26DET w/ RB25DET Transmission.
22 by warpig2003
22) youve been asked 100 times if you have the sr20 (or silvia engine) or if your gonna swap it in.
23-29 by phast (again, lol)
23) if you understand what "pignose" means and what year it was used on the S13.
24) if you consider your car a 2 seater due to the lack of any room in the back seat.
25) if you know what Super Hicas.
26) if you understand why someone would spend $400 on something called "Kouki tail lights"
27) If you've ever contemplated naming your first born daughter "Silvia".
28) if you've grown to love pop up headlights.
29) if the S13 you own now came with a blown engine when you boght it---and that's the main reason you bought it.
30-32 by Negreac
30) you've contemplated painting your car rattle can flat black many a time
31) you hate front wheel drive
32) (Fastback only).... your car has been mistaken for a probe more times than you can remember
33-36 by warpig2003
33) you feel embarrassed when u do a burnout cause theres only one mark
34) you hate 4 lug on rwd cause of offsets
35) your car has been mistakin for a front wheel drive
36) you dont mind dents and dings cause it gives you the "drifter" look.
37-38 by westboroughpimp
37) unsuspecting civic drivers have crashed trying to follow you onto an onramp
Someone warn all civic drivers about this guy!!
38) you can't wait till your KA blows as an excuse for an engine swap.
39-42 by thieu
39) you fear driving in the rain
40) you think you're a badass in your $2K car
41) you're happy of the fact that your S13 didn't come with any options because it's lighter
42) get yelled at by your girlfriend because you spend too much time on your car
43-44 by overcast
43) (if you drive a coupe) when people mistake your car for a prelude...
44) haha and yes i'm terrified to drive in the rain, especially on/offramps
45 by warpig2003
45) youve been asked 100 times if you have the sr20 (or silvia engine) or if your gonna swap it in.
(almost missed that one)
46 by Vash
46) Your girlfriend thinks your car smells funny! And she refuses to ride in it in hot days... 'Cuz you know your A/C aint workin!
47-53 by mn240sx
47) You've mastered the pushing your left thigh slightly towards the door to hold your supersized Coke.
48) Everyone who sits in the passenger seat gets told, grab the door, don't stick your hands in the seatbelt groove (fastback only).
49) You fly your way around a sweet corner, and notice you've only varied your speed by 5-6 mph.
50) You actually know the part number for those silly struts for the hatch (fb only obviously).
51) You've actually laid in bed at night and though, "three doors, three different keys?!? WTF?"
52) Throttle steer is an intimate friend, and you try to make her aquaintance every chance you can.
53) You know you can find at least a couple quarters that have fallen into that stupid rectangle of plastic above the ash tray.
54 by boro240
54) ....youre too cheap to buy quality parts.
55 by trppen37
55) how about busted T/C Rod Bushings.... when you see tar like stuff around the t/c rod...
56 by mirage
56) You find yourself saying phrases like "It's JDM Yo!"
57-58 by westboroughpimp
57) you wish you had a racing seat as your left knee presses into the door panel to keep you upright around right handers
58) making people in datsun 280z's roll their cars trying to follow you..sorry raphael get well soon.
59 by rco8786
59) If your passenger's instinctively know to put the lap belt on whenever you're driving.
60-64 by cdlong
60) you'd rather have plain black door panels with holes in it than that nasty tweed.
61) you keep napkins in you center consle to clean the seat belt grease off your thumb
62) you've answered "sort of" to the question "do you have a back seat?"
63) your passengers scream for their lives when the rear end kicks out and you just smile.
64) parts guys know you by name but still haven't figured out what year and model your car is. they only know it's some kind of nissan or infinity.
65-72 by Nathan_k
65) .....Your A/c only works at night.
66) .....You have 34 missing screws through out the car
67) .....Driving a car that dosent pull to the right feels funny.
68) .....You paid cash for your car.
69) .....Your left front speaker has a short
70) .....People ask , Um is this a Honda?
71) .....Honda drivers think your a v6 cause you beat them so bad.
72) .....You fear rain water will get in your PVC pipe ram air.
73-77 by fiznat
73) -people know EXACTLY where the "oh shit bar" is in your car, they already made that mistake once and that was the LAST time
74) -you never have to drive your friends around when you all go out cause nobody wants to get stuck in the back seat
75) -you always forget to put the hatch cover thing on when you're done working on your car, and you drive around for days till you notice it's gone and then you put it back on
76) -people dont understand how you feel about your s13. they ask you why when you spend so much time with it or bring it up often in conversation. you're glad they dont understand, they dont deserve a s13!
77) -you have a love/hate relationship with s14s, and you crane your neck to look at em when you see them.... when you see other s13s though, you shake your head and wonder why that person doesn't know what he has.
78-83 by wanabe240esx
78) your driving ability gets questioned when driving in rain because your little brother says " mom doesn't do that in HER car"
79) you don't buy drinks w/o a screw-on cap
80) ppl think your headlights are broken because you set them in sleepy eye position
81) ppl say "light em up", and you explain that only certain models namely the SUper hicas and a rare SE model came with vlsd, then they give up and lookat the next car rolling through
82) you tailgate porsches through exit/entrance ramps
83) you make a cute girly squeel sound every time you apply the clutch
84 by firewall
84) but you forgot you try to find good deals on tires cus you trash a set every few months or weeks
85 by STARBUCKS
85) ... you haven't drivin your car in weeks because you don't have insurance and you know you will do sumthin stupid.
86-87 by lazy_flip
86) ....when you see someone who has that sunroof cover thingy and are amazed and think its a luxury item
87) ....youre even more amazed when you find out they still have the little leather bag you put it in
88 by Sid3ways S13
88) ....when you are running out the door in a hurry and remember, "damnit, this thing isn't moving for another 3-5 minutes before it gets warm." You turn the car on and sit and sit
89 by firewall
89) Also your driver side seat has a big rip in it and you dont care
90-93 by Dr.Evil
90) (Hatches) You've mastered the art of sorting through your trunk with one hand, holding the hatch up with the other. Or you've mastered the art of holding up the hatch with your head...
91) 114.3x4 is the ONLY number you care about.
92) You've gotten used to your friends in civics gawking when you tell them it's a 2.4 liter.
93) What used to be Braking REALLY EARLY is now normal.
94-95 by Hookedup240
94) You know you own a s13 when you have back pains for the rest of the day after driving for 10 mins.
95) You own a s13 when someone asks for a ride and you say you only have a 2 seater.
96 by Westboroughpimp
96) When you put KYB shocks and ground control springs on your pogo stick.???? i dunnoi thought that was kinda funny it's 3am
97-103 by SLIDE OR DIE
97) ........you get yourself in trouble cause your girlfriend say " do I make you happy " and you unconseslly answer, "Ill be happy once my car works"!
98) ........learn to live without a radio(Friends hate it) because you like to listen to your car and fixing or modding other things are priority
99) ........you find yourself pulling the seatbelt tighter to lock so the drift wont affect you as much
100) ........dread putting luggage in your trunk because It turns into a 2 hour Tetris match with you car!
101) ........ppl argue with you because you tell them it a 2 seater and they still insist on in sit in the backseat or they say things like "if you don't want me to ride with U tell me".
102) ........find yourself dancing and other ppl looking at you funny when you explain foot work on how to drift
103) ........you find yourself staring at empty parking lots daydreaming about practicing drifting in it
104 by sleepyRPS13
104) -if your antena doesnt work..it never stays up, keeps droppin down when you hit a bump or never at all.
105-111 by Negreac
105) Your nose color doesn't match your body color
106) You have to use a key to open the hatch
107) You've spent just as much on your suspension as you have on your drivtrain
108) You'd rather have an R32 than an R33 or R34
109) You say you have a Sentra every time you go to the local auto parts store for engine parts (SR guys)
110) You know what sleepy eyes are

Offline Resin

• i have 5 studs
  • nsw local moderator
  • post whore
    • Gardening Forum
111) You despise those using NAWWSSS, unless it's to spool a monster turbo
112-113 by ghostchild316
112) ...when one 18in. ADVAN rim is worth more than your car(at least mine)
113) Same goes for ONE BRIDE seat...
114 by 240SXAddict
114) -one nickname for your car is frankenstien considering its made up of parts from 10 or more different cars, and those 10 or more cars vary in year and model (240/180/silvia/skyline/etc.), not to mention all the aftermarket parts
115 by SilentSlide
115) dream about sr rb swaps constantly
116 by D1GP
116) You know you own an s13 when... you can relate to this thread!
117 by SlickRick
117) You chase down the ice cream man with your ash tray in hand...
118 by rco8786
118) You spend most of your visits to the chiropractor explaing him spring rate.
119 by D1GP
119) You know you own an s13 when... you can spot it in any parking lot becuz it's probably the only 240sx around for another 100 miles.
120 by S14Silvia
120) And of course: With a USDM s13 if you open the door with your head out the window you almost get choked to death LOL
121 by jtvr4
121) "your automatic is weaker then your stock rods look"
122 by phrozen
122) when your paint cracks in a odd way on the front and back bumper, Seems to happen on alot of older nissans
123-124 by dbhittin
123) i go threw oil like nothin, but have no clue where its goes
124) Lifters are tappin like crazy, but u just dont care anymore
125-126 by slicknissan
125) You cant open your hatch with the key and the hatch\gas door handle doesnt work because the cables are old So you stick anything under the handle to open the hatch and you lodge something over the top of the handle to keep it pushed down why you run around the car to dislodge the gas door with a key or other foreign object and open the back hatch up! I love it.
126) O ya and when your at the mall or at walmart and you lock up your car and walk about 15 feet turn around and just give it one more glance. sniff sniff its a bueatiful thing i tell ya!
127-130 by c32c7
127) when your coilovers cost more than the car.
128) when you need an alarm cuz one or all of your key slots are broke.
129) your trunk/hatch release inside the car doesn't work
130) when 6months worth of tires cost more than your car.
131-134 byDRFTKING
131) ...when the center console cover has a crack down the middle
132) ....you spend hours on e-bay
133) .....you can relate to more than 5 things on this thread
134) …..YOU LOVE YOUR S13
135-136 by project240drift
135) you know you own an s13 when you wonder why the hell is there a big hump under the drivers seat?
136) when you have replaced tension rods and control arms from crashing into a curb drifting
137-140 by dori-san
137) ...you have about 1500 bucks saved up and you would rather get some coilovers than use some of that money to fix the rust holes in your hatch, besides, that duct tape is holding up fine anyway. (once I get some money I'll do an upgrade before I fix the holes anyway!)
138) ...you learn the art of patience when working on your car because you're waiting for people to reply to your thread suggesting what to do about your problem. (please post there if you can help me!)
139) ...you learn the art of patience when working on your car because you don't have the cash to fix what you need to any time soon.
140) ...your hatch doesn't close because the latch is messed up, or missing cause you're waiting to replace it, and for now you just have a strap holding the hatch closed. (sort of in relation to the last one, maybe its just me. I have had a strap holding it down for over a week now.)
141-147 by nopwrsldr180
141) ....Some girls think your wheels are really dirty
142) ....It gets mistaken for a probe or a saturn my the same kind of retards that think your wheels are dirty.
143) ....people push on your headlights
144) ....That even if it is a little scary in the rain you do it anyways becuase u know drifting is easier.
145) ....that when u put the car in nuetral to slow down your eyes become fixed on the tach and u pray it doesnt die
145) ....And finnaly, it doesnt take much to turn the $800 beater into something people can like.
146) .... IF YOU NEVER WANT TO SELL YOUR S13
147) ....If you have named her
148-155 by xchaosx
148) -if your spare tire well turns into a small pond during rainy season (fb only)
149) -you've thought about cutting the stupid tow hook off to save your exhaust from getting jacked up.
150) -When someone types "so what's the diff. anyway?" to shorten difference, you immediately think of kaaz, tomei, nismo, etc.
151) -there is always something rattling
152) -you're a member of 4 different forums just so you have many sources for information regarding that rattle
153) -if your check engine light plays peek-a-boo with you
154) -if you've owned or thought about owning fc at one time in your life
155) -you wish you had HUD, then realize that none of them ever work
156 by loki
156) ........turn the music off when its raining or put on intial D soundtrack
157 by enan
157) you never close your pop ups cause one or both of the motors have stopped working
158 by giantkiller
158) ... you depise people who come on here and ask about the car they don't own, then realize your project doesn't run yet so your really not any better.. and that makes you go work on your car more...
159 by 240sxguy72
159) .............you feel lucky when you actually have a HUD that works all the time.
160-163 by rexbo
160) ... you don't worry about people stealing it even tho its the fastest car in the parking lot.
161) ... people get worried when your rear brakes creak when you go into reverse.
162) ... sun damage is your anti-theft
163) ... there is a "nissan" button on the climate control and you actually have the urge to push it
164-166 by TonysS13
164) when ur oem wing looks like a boggie board lol
165) when u put ur soda between the side of ur seat and the middle console
166) when u take ur ash tray totally out n use it for ur soda
167-175 by raen419
167) ...when you buy the car knowing you're going to wreck it (via drift ofcourse)...I'm guilty of it
168) ...when your dad is convinced his (stock) 93 prelude would win on any road, straight or curvy.
169) ...when you see a pink car, and your only thought is "Yashio Factory", not Mary Kay.
170) ...when you buy the car with the intent of removing the spoiler, and gutting the interior.
171) ...when you know no one in America makes Euro tails for it.
172) ...when your interior doesn't match.
173) ...when the cleanest part of your car is the engine bay.
174) ...when you thought Nissan was idiotic for not having a cover for the moon roof, only to find out they make one, it's just more rare than the Holy Grail.
175) ...when you see someone elses car on here and think, "Damn, my car has that exact paint job, even the fades."
176-180 by Nackers
176) “Your girlfriend thinks your car smells funny! "
177) "People ask if your going to put a Silvia motor in"
178) "Rust on the trunk lid"
179) ... when you forget to hold the handle up to lock the door.
180) ... when people are in a sort of shock when you tell them you have HUD.
181 by Spidey
181) Let me try: If when you first bought the car you hit your head atleast twice on the automatic sliding seat belt conector while getting in or out of the car. (typing this brought back the little joust of pain to my mind.)
182 by Nathan_K
182) ......when you use engine codes as internet passwords.
183 by derux
183) ...when driving you keep adjusting the window so it stops whistling or creaking
184 by project240drift
184) ..when you cut your hands on the automatic seatbelt panels entering your car. those things have some shapr edges!
185-193 by Hat1324
185) you found the secret shifter, because the leather was to worn and pissed you off.
186) you found out you can hit the lights really quick and get the car to "wink".
187) You notice the Hud counts mostly in odds.
188) every time you see a NA Z32 or a J30, you hope the dude recks so you can steal parts.
189) you see ^^^ in the parking lot of your apartment.. and as you walk in, your thinking how long it would take to remove the diff. Then think. bahh not worth it.or maybe...
190) you notice when the batteries die, the car still works the automatic seatbelts.
191) the timing chain cover broke off. and for ever you swore you broke a lifter.. or threw a rod. but kept driving.
192) the first week you got the car, yo removed all sorts of weird crap from the engine bay, that to this day you dont know its exact purpose.
193) you want to take the nissan button and make it NAWWWSSSS
194 by Dark-Hawk
194) When your Hatchback has been mistaken for a probe with a body kit and new rear lights
195 by jasonharrod
195) When you can drive through downtown and school zones without shifting out of 5th.
196-197 by DarkGrey240
196) When your hatch will NOT stop rattling.
197) When the SOHC motor goes tick tick tick(which annoyes the shit out of me).
198 by rco8786
198) when your car needs new balljoints and sway linkages and is terribly out of alignment. but instead of getting it fixed you blow every paycheck on parts to turbo.
199) u get out of ur car when it gets dark to plug ur headlight motors back in so u can see where ur going!!!

Offline Resin

• i have 5 studs
  • nsw local moderator
  • post whore
    • Gardening Forum
200) u roll around with the parking lights till u cant see anymre, then refer to #1 lol
201) u have taken ur back seat out and put iit back in multiple times casue u just cant deside which look is better
202) u are always looking for a body kit but when u get some money u buy a performance mod
203) u change ur mind about which swap ur going to do as much as u change ur underware
204) u talk about mods and parts of ur car and all the other car owners look at with a very confussed look on there faces
205) u think about beating all thoes fast cars in the mountain passes, then remember that u have no mountain passes
206) when ur board u drive around with a map looking for the closest thing to mountian passes
207) u get kicked out of church parking lots cause u have "traction control issues" for about 2-3 hours streight
208) u are greeted by more cops in a wet/snowy(or dry if u got teh power/lsd) parking lots than when ur flying down the road
209) u find urself swaring profusly at ur car when u hit the Gov. in 4th gear
210) u no longer have an egr!!!
211) u search through ur car(after purchace) and find a roll of electrical tape
212) u dont see y ppl call u retarded for wanting a $00-$500 set of tail lights!!!
213) u get a feeling of bloody rage when u see another s13 done wrong!!!
214) u cant make up ur mind on which kit to get
when anyone talks about the Bible u refer to "The Drift Bible!!!"
215) u think 16" rims are cooler than hell
216) u need at least 10" of tread in the rear and 8 in the front
217)ur rims must be mesh or have a huge lip on them!!
218) u get upset when ppl call ur fastback a silvia!!!!(or see a fast back with a silfiabadge)
219) o and this one is more unicercial to all gens U HATE IT WHEN CIVICS, TEGS, CAVI's, AND OTHER NON-240/180/Silvia CARS HAVE S15 HEADLIGHTS!!!!!!/or anything els nissan swaed on!!!
220 by dori-san
220) ...when you see no reason whatsoever to pay someone to fix something or do what you and your trusty FSM could handle together anyway.
221-223 by rich045
221) when u bought ur coupe and the digi speedo and hud never worked
222) when u leave home or class and u get stuck in ur parkin spot cause the snow wont let ur car move...
223) and when u finally decide that driftin is better to turn than just turnin in the snow cause if u turn the understeer will take ur car straight to a pole or the wall.
224-228 by Drift101
224) ....... when the windshield wiper switch has faded to a white-ish color
225) ....... when you concentrate more on ther tachometer than on the speedometer
226) ....... when you start to send this thread link to all the friends that have been in your car!
227) ....... all the dents on a 240sx arent just dents, they are known as "battle scars" while drifting
228) ....... when the more damage the exterior the cars has, the more badass it looks
229-234 by 240sxInitld
229) *when your head lights stay open or closed in winter*
230) *when ppl who drive honda's think your cars turbo*
231) *when you tell honda owners that there SLIDEING NOT DRIFTING*
232) *when you skip work/school to go drifting*
233) *when you get mad at hics when they say stop doing fish tales*
234) *when you look at some one funny for not knowing what initial d is*
235-236 by enan
235) if you name your pet,or child, Kouki, or Zenki, or both
236) Strawberries make you think of your car.
237-239 by Ricer240sx
237) after everytime u watch inital d u have to go out driving
238) everytime it rains or snow u must go for random drives
239) when ur car isnt workin propery and barly runs, u dont get it fixed cause ur waiting for ur swap
240-246 by 240SneXt
240) ....when you always refer to what you're "going to get done to your car" and people still ask you if you own a 240sx
241) ....when a dodge neon with exhaust thinks he's gonna outrun your "saturn" no matter how many times you tell him it's a 240sx
242) ....you sacrifice a luxury like a good meal/cable tv/internet access or etc to mod your car or get something fixed *cough*rattling*cough
243) ....you have every episode of initial D and have been talking about it before anyone knew what the hell it was
244) ....you've changed you mind about having the s15 front end conversion done "just because" of sleepy headlights on the s13
245) ....you as your friend with a honda/camaro (any other make/model) if he wants to race you around the town and take him to the place with the sharpest turns
246) ....you can't decide on which bodykit to get so you buy a performance mod
247-248 by courtal
247) did anyone mention non working instrument panel lights
248) or if you spend more time doing stuff to your own car when your supposed to be working on other peoples cars. (custom graphics & detail shop)
249-252 by werm
249) ... when 600 dollars out of your 630 dollar checks go twords something to do with your car... The other 30 for food on the road
250) ... Rainy days are no longer make you depressed, you look forward to them
251) ... You can't think of anything better to do then go drfting, even if you're sick.
252) ... In the winter you play Need for speed underground, make the 240 look like yours, and drift with it in game because your car can't operate in winter. Although it's an S14 in game
253 by luketownsend
253) when you have never driven a car with a more ideal ashtray location(if your a smoker)
254 by LiteEmUp_prof
254) when every paycheck u count how many tanks of gas u can get..lol
255-261 by STARBUCKS
255) ....your ash tray spends more time in the back seat then in its place (cup holder)
256) ....you have a warped spoiler thats about to fall off because of rust.
257) ....you tend to shout "there is a 240" everytime you see another 240sx
258) ....you slide all over the road in the rain because your rear tires are bald and the suspension is ----ed up from hitting curbs
259) ....you spend more money on your motor then your car cost when you bought it
260) ....you have tried several ways to cover up the rattleing when you start your car...
261) ....you cryed when an old lady t-boned you because your baby died
262 by loki
262) ....you buy a SHELL for $100 so you have one/save time by skipping the take out the KA in a swap
263-264 by raen419
263) ..when you bought the car and the last thing on your mind was keeping anything on it stock...
264) You know you own a 240 when you've convinced your friends to buy one after they drove yours. And they are all USDM freaks...nothing wrong with muscle cars, but I like handling over horsepower.
265 by enan
265) when your freinds are tired of hearing what you plan to do next.
266-267 by Project S13 240
266) you know you have a s13 when there is a dent on the front left fender (like every s13 i see)
267) you know you have a s13 when you cut a donut and see 2 tire marks and throw a fit
268 by nopwrsldr180
268) ...when u are the only one of your friends that knows how to enter the driver's seat without jabbing thier butt on the bar poking through the bolster
269 by sixthsense
269) when u can't open the trunk from inside the car(help!)
270 by Bumish1
270) when you only see cars like 240's and probs driving around all over the place. and wounder who decided to make them look the same.
271 by MoneyMan
270) you know you own a 240sx when magically then number 240 shows up everywhere in your daily life
271 by agoura1
271) u know when u've got a S13 when it doesn't start after sitting for 6 months in the garage
272 by Hat1324
272) you know you own a S13 when you watched drift bible, and he said the s13 had problems, you took offence.
273 by SmellFace
273) when you see an ae86 drive by, you give the driver a mean look and think "why does his car handle so much better?"
274-275 by jrou111
274) ...When you only drive around with less than a 1/4 tank of gas, because you know that it's easier to kick the back end out
275) ...When you go to get gas, you hear 30 sec. worth of hissing from the gas cap!
276-277 by 240sxInitld
276) You burn out your e-brake while doing a P-stand
277) when sum one challanges you to a drag you decline but when they ask for a town race you jump to the challange (or sprint)
278-280 by nopwrsldr180
278) ....when you have named your dog Nismo
279) ....when a lot of your friends go and buy 240s becuase they see what u have done to yours
280) ....if your left front is always the first to lock up
281 by Shlampa
281) when your gas guage reads wayyy below E but your car keeps on running
282 by nopwrsldr180
282) when you are driving in the rain and cant quite seem to keep the windows defoged without burning your eyes from the heat on the front, or getting soaked from cracking a window. Even if you turn on the cold air with no ac the car will fog up in seconds flat.
283 by xchaosx
283) - you've thought about silvia front, but then decided you like the kouki front, but then again, the silvia front looks nice in person, but then again....
284 by 240sideways
284) when u drive it only for a day after buying it and you already you have mods on it thats 2/3 the price of the car.
285-289 by rexbo
285) ... when you autocross your SR20 for the first time and after the second run the damn thing is overheating!
286) ... when you put your car sideways just because its easier to turn that way without power steering
287) ... if your anti-theft is a bad paint job
288) ... if your friends perfer to sit in the back seat because the side bolsters are better for not getting thrown around when you drift.
289) ... when your left power mirror just wont go that extra few degrees to let you see into your blind spot.
290-295 by rudeboy
290) you hate going through car washes, because you know you will get a shower
291) you get used to driving with your steering wheel off center
292) you take out the rubber thing in your hatch so you dont get a pool when it rains
293) you like to watch your passenger's head move when you shift
294) people tell you that you drive like a maniac
295) after saying "look, another 240"..........you peoceed to U-turn and try to holla at them
296 by Sid3ways S13
296) When your passengers get pissed at you every single time they hop out of the car, because the auto seatbelts end up clocking them in the head when they get out.
297 by Lost_My_Old_PW
297) when you buy one and the clutch goes out before you even get a chance to really play with it, but you never get upset cause the anticipation is just unreal..

Offline Resin

• i have 5 studs
  • nsw local moderator
  • post whore
    • Gardening Forum
298-301 by Ricer240sx
298) ........when u watch initial D like a 12 year old who found his dads porno stash lol
299) ........when u feel u have to yell out everytime u see the number 240!!
300) ........when u see ur fathers trip to madison to celebrate Dr. King day as an oportunity to get a new motor (lol i think this is jsut me hehe)
301) ........when u culda traded ur fast back for a zenki s14 and then take a step back and ask wtf was i thinking and decide to keep the fastback and all its problems!!(possibly just me as well lol)
302 by Boardman
302) the annoying "ding-dong ding-dong" door chime
303-304 by Rudeboy
303) the ass of the car is always covered in tire dust. expecially an hour after you wash the car.
304) when people act like your car is not reliable
305 by rexbo
305) .. when people ask you when the car will be finished, and the answer is always "never"
306-307 by 180Slider
306) When other s13 owners freak out because you have the sunroof cover with the matching bag. (Fastback owner)
307) When people ask you if your car is a probe/trans am/prelude after you beat them in race because you debadged your car (lol maybe thats just me)
308 by SmellFace
308) when you tell your friends you wish you had an extra 25 grand to "finish" you car and they all look at you like you're an idiot
309-317 by S13det
309) "u know u own a nissan when ur girlfriend thinks your a cheater because you always have to call her back because u cant talk on the phone and answer to a thread at the same time"
310) "u know ur a nissan owner when u see a ae86's and yell out to your friends thats a sick car and they look at you like your retarded"
311) "u know your an sr20 owner when ur no longer talking to honda guys because there cars just arnt fast"
312) "u know your a nissan owner when ur friend goes out to buy a mustang gt and some how gets beat by your na sr20" (for only a 8th of the price)
313) "u know ur a nissan owner when for some reason u cant ever see right because your eyes have been locked on a computer monitor for the past six hours"
314) "u know your a nissan owner when u start having relationship problems because for some reason the only conversation you can bring up is your future mod"
315) "u know your a nissan owner when ur car feels and sounds more like an old school chevy than an import"
316) LOL MY FAVORITE " u know you own a s13/sentra when your paint is starting to look something like a sucked on jaw braker!! lol !!" my sentra has the same all discollored look and shit!

317) and finally "u know your a nissan owner when u get pist or sad you always can look to your nissan because it brings you more hapeniss than anything else on this earth, as ulgy and discollored as it is
318-319 by 240sxInitld
318) When your parents call it a puddle jumper...
319) when you call your friend with a talon and ask him to go drifting and then go "oh thats right you only slide..peace" and hang up!
320 by D1GP
320) ...when you rip the badges off your car so wannabe [language filter smackdown] dont know what car it is and when they ask you you say its an s13 or s14 and dont know wtf you're talkin bout
321-323 by 240maniac
321) When you can't get into reverse or 1st...
322) When your shifter shakes so hard at high rpms it vibrates the car...
323) When you find new dents on your car everyday...
324-326 by c32c7
324) when no company made one damn mode for your car, they were all made for hondas
325) ...when you had to buy a universal exhaust because no one made it for your car
326) ...only springs available for your car were H&R, dont even think about coilovers.
327 by Sid3ways S13
327) ...your 10 year old car blue books for 1/4 of the money that you've put into the engine bay($over 8k)
328 by DjFlip
328) when you start talking to it in the garage
329 by 240sideways
329) When 240s make u horny....... uh.......... what?
330 by sd240
330) You know you own a s13 when you can't go one night before sleeping without thinking about your car
331 by LordBlytzkrieg
331) You know you don't own a 240 when you drool over everyone else's posts in this thread.
332-333 by SmellFace
332) You know you own an s13 when you jump out of bed in the morning countersteering from your earlier dream
333) or when you get depressed every time you add up the cost of all the mods you need
334 by Lost_My_Old_PW
334) when you are soooooo temped to drift but scared cause you are on the streets and never done it before so you reluctanly press the gass @ the exit point of ever corner
335-342 by spiney360
335) .... you spend all day looking for a CIA
336) .... you say f*uck its for a ka24de
337) .... you spen all day on ebay looking for interior parts
338) .... you pop your hood and stare at the engine thinking "what can i do today?"
339) ....the trunk falls on your head when you first get it...
340) ....never put more than 5 bucks at a time in gas....
341) ....now exactly when it is empty.....
342) ....wonder wich tire is spinning....
343-345 by nightwalker
343) ...can't figure out what the heck is causing the scratching on the driver and passenger side door windows.
344) ...try to get people to race you in the curves because you don't have much of a chance in the straights. (non turbos)
345) ...get all excited when you see another 240 This is too common, lol
346 by Sid3ways S13
346) When you wake your friend up in the morning to have him drive your car while you crawl around it trying to locate the rattles....
347 by rexbo
347) .... when you drive with the windows down on the freeway to drown out the whistles/groans/rattles (especially that goddamn one right on the drivers side pillar right next to your head)
348 by Shlampa
348) .... when you drive with the windows down on the freeway to drown out the whistles/groans/rattles (especially that goddamn one right on the drivers side pillar right next to your head)
349 by 2fourTessex
349) you dreamt about buying one for 6 months then bought one that needs body work, engine work, new tranny and suspension and brakes. and your friends still envy you.

fuck that is heaps .................should have just given a link ...ohwell

Offline chr1S

• r&d team
  • post whore
fuck that's alot, i got bored at 53 :P, there's some funny ones there...
Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand.

to be fair, it wouldn't be ANTRX if we stayed on topic.

and if someone wasn't cranky at Chr1s for something he said...

Offline Ka-Bluey

• antrx.com's
  • post whore
  • The MtData Guy
WOW

Offline Leopard-Man

• antrx.com junkie
  • vg20det ftw
WOW
i agree.  WOW thats insane.  Not bad.  I just couldnt read all 349 though!
I am a man More sinn'd against than sinning.

Offline Jono

• The Wise Man
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
  • memory boy!
Bahahahaha  :D

I can relate to all of that, my fastback RA60 Celica had all the same problems. ::)

I was never going to get rid of it either... until I came to my senses and gave it away as a paddock basher :'(
#1 Post Wh0re
pringles was here!

Offline bigpud2012

• "I drive a pissweak auto"
  • post whore
    • RSI - Adelade Sports Imagery - Clipsal 500 Classic Adelaide etc
holy shit, thats impressive~!

Offline Leopard-Man

• antrx.com junkie
  • vg20det ftw
I like 344.  about trying to race people through the curves cause you cant win on the straight!! hehe i know that feeling.  Theyre all pretty good though. 
I am a man More sinn'd against than sinning.

Offline Yom

• antrx.com full member
  • new kid on the block
Wow those USDM S13's certainly sound like they have true Nissan personalities about them..

Offline Jecks

• antrx.com pit crew
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
    • antrx.com
fuck that is heaps .................should have just given a link ...ohwell
ehehehee... yeahhh
I'm sick of my knob going all floppy and loose in my hand  :P 
I've been on probation for 21 years, can't make a decision without consulting the wife first  ::)