Author Topic: Front lip Spoiler for U13 Import  (Read 23661 times)

Offline roger.kappu

• antrx.com pre-pewbie newbie
  • new kid on the block
Front lip Spoiler for U13 Import
« on: Aug 10, 2005, 10:46PM »
Hi All,
I'm new to this Computer Technology so hope I'm doing this right.
I have a 95 Model U13 Bluebird and am looking for a Front Lip Spoiler, have tried various Spoiler Shops but no luck. Most Import U13 comes with but unfortunately mine didn't.
Can anybody help??

Offline chaserone

• antrx.com junior member
  • heh
Re: Front lip Spoiler for U13 Import
« Reply #1 on: Aug 10, 2005, 11:57PM »
Hmm my big question is where are you at?
(no need for your address but which state?)
I reject your reality and subsitute it with my own.....

Offline Leopard-Man

• antrx.com junkie
  • vg20det ftw
« Reply #2 on: Aug 11, 2005, 06:03PM »
It will be hard to find one in Australia i'd say.  Also i cant say i have seen a u13 import with one either. The JDM u13 just has a different front bar, no spoiler. Good luck anyways!
I am a man More sinn'd against than sinning.

Offline chaserone

• heh
« Reply #3 on: Aug 11, 2005, 10:35PM »
Yeah they are hard as to find and I got one!   ;)

I just need the side skirts and rear bits to make the car "balanced".  I have seen the side skirts on some cars before as well.  However, I have yet to see any with the rear bits.
The reason why I need to know location cos I know someone (in Victoria) who may be able to source some out.  (not a guarantee though)

Am looking at the entire body kits from USA as finding bits here arent easy.  Thing is I got to have at least 1k sitting happy in the bank before I can import one.  Not adding costs of getting them painted.  (not too sure if they are hard to fit, if they are there will be fitting costs as well)....

Offline NIZ013

• No longer a Nissan Driver...
  • post whore
    • UDC
« Reply #4 on: Aug 11, 2005, 10:42PM »
Yeah good luck in finding the front lip. I've been looking for one ever since i got my U13 SSS, 9 months ago. I found an attessa front bar at one of the wreckers down the gold coast, but there was no lip. Dammit!!!

Offline Counterpunch

• antrx.com senior member
« Reply #5 on: Aug 12, 2005, 10:07AM »
Just to let you guys know that up in Brisbane I can get a full GTR bodykit, front bar, sideskirts and rear bar for $1000.  Unpainted of course.  This is from JetSpeed.

I personally managed to find a front lip from the wreckers and it does make the biggest difference.  I bought it as soon as I saw it as everybody knows how hard they are to source.  I was going to look into getting replicas made up out of fibreglass.  How many of you guys would be interested?

As for Chaserone, I have a spare set of sideskirts off a U13 Attesa for sale if you are after a set.  They are made out of plastic and are black.
RNU12 Bluebird SSS Attesa
HNU13 Bluebird SSS Attesa Ltd

Offline chaserone

• heh
« Reply #6 on: Aug 12, 2005, 10:40AM »
Check PM

Offline Ka-Bluey

• antrx.com's
  • post whore
  • The MtData Guy
« Reply #7 on: Aug 12, 2005, 12:23PM »
Just to let you guys know that up in Brisbane I can get a full GTR bodykit, front bar, sideskirts and rear bar for $1000.  Unpainted of course.  This is from JetSpeed.

I personally managed to find a front lip from the wreckers and it does make the biggest difference.  I bought it as soon as I saw it as everybody knows how hard they are to source.  I was going to look into getting replicas made up out of fibreglass.  How many of you guys would be interested?

As for Chaserone, I have a spare set of sideskirts off a U13 Attesa for sale if you are after a set.  They are made out of plastic and are black.

Definately keen on the lip if you get some replicas made up.

Offline NIZ013

• post whore
    • UDC
« Reply #8 on: Aug 12, 2005, 05:04PM »
I was going to look into getting replicas made up out of fibreglass.  How many of you guys would be interested?

Hell yeah, that would be great!!! I'll get one for sure!!

Offline Counterpunch

« Reply #9 on: Aug 12, 2005, 06:41PM »
If anybody else is interested I am currently looking into getting some front lips made up right now.  Pricing should be around $200 at this time as a ball park figure.  These probably won't be made for a couple of months yet.  I'm still yet to get a definite price based on delivery of original skirting to supplier.
« Last Edit: Aug 15, 2005, 01:26PM by Counterpunch »

Offline chaserone

• heh
« Reply #10 on: Aug 12, 2005, 10:03PM »
I think maybe we could ask around who wants the full kit as well. 

Offline chaserone

• heh
« Reply #11 on: Aug 15, 2005, 11:36AM »
To Counterpunch

Any news on the rear skirt?

Cheers.

Offline Counterpunch

« Reply #12 on: Aug 15, 2005, 01:29PM »
When you say the full bodykit, do you mean the stock one or aftermarket one?  As for the sideskirts I will get pricing on them when I get a definite on the front spoiler.

Offline Ka-Bluey

• antrx.com's
  • post whore
  • The MtData Guy
« Reply #13 on: Aug 15, 2005, 09:13PM »
Im going to NZ in a month, i know a few Nissan wreckers around and will see if anyone has the standard SSS rear side skirts and front lip. If so will bring over and can also get quotes on getting them cloned up.

Offline chaserone

• heh
« Reply #14 on: Aug 16, 2005, 05:47PM »
Counterpunch
I was referring to the stock body kit
The front lip, skirts and back.  I mean I'm pretty sure most would like the whole kit rather than one piece (front lip alone)?  I could be wrong though.  That's why I thought maybe we could ask around.

Aftermarket I think everyone else may be better off going DIY cos tastes in aftermarket bodykits are gonna be different. 

Just my 2 cents

Offline LUP15

• formerly DIGITOBI
« Reply #15 on: Aug 16, 2005, 06:22PM »
just for those of u who want to get the lip. u might want to change the way u park. because the lip will add probably another inch when you park you need to be careful.  ive been training myself for about 3 months and still havent gotten it right.

these lips will be made of carbon fibre so once u hit something there isnt much give
Project LUP15 <-- Click Here      ||      If you're an enthusiast in QLD or anywhere else, support it --> Lakeside Raceway

Offline NIZ013

• post whore
    • UDC
« Reply #16 on: Aug 16, 2005, 06:42PM »
just for those of u who want to get the lip. u might want to change the way u park. because the lip will add probably another inch when you park you need to be careful.  ive been training myself for about 3 months and still havent gotten it right.

these lips will be made of carbon fibre so once u hit something there isnt much give

I always reverse into carparks where there is a cement stop or gutter or whatever, so it's all good. The worst part will be trying to angle out of the driveway, but i've got that all sorted too - drive over the parent's grass, much to their dismay. Hehehe.  ;D

Offline chaserone

• heh
« Reply #17 on: Aug 16, 2005, 10:37PM »
That's nothing man, the Bluebird is not that low as a car to start with.  Try a lowered 300zx.  Every gutter or bump is a nightmare.   :P

Offline LUP15

• formerly DIGITOBI
« Reply #18 on: Aug 18, 2005, 02:11AM »
exactly why u should now b careful. u've been accustomed to the height of the bluebird. the extra inch makes a lot of difference.
Project LUP15 <-- Click Here      ||      If you're an enthusiast in QLD or anywhere else, support it --> Lakeside Raceway

Offline chaserone

• heh
« Reply #19 on: Aug 18, 2005, 12:44PM »
Welp gonna be a fun one eh?  CRACK!  uh oh.....  :P

Offline Counterpunch

« Reply #20 on: Aug 18, 2005, 01:42PM »
I have gone to the fibreglass manufacture and I now have a better idea on costs and ETA.  The front lip spoiler will cost $200.  They will be unpainted made out of fibreglass with a whitish colour.  I can get the fibreglass pigmented to a particular colour without too much extra cost, ie. have it grey so when they get scratched it won't look obvious to the rest of the car if your car is grey of course. :) This price is for local buyers only as it does not include freight.

The mould is going to take a week to make and will be based on my current spoiler lip.  Each replica spoiler lip thereafter will take 3 days to make and set properly taking into account of weather conditions.  I will need to get atleast 6 people in on this venture in order to keep the price at where it is.  Before I start this exercise I would prefer to get a deposit of $50 from interested parties to get things started.  Once I have confirmations, I can have the fabricator start production immediately.  Please let me know who is still interested.  Thanks.

Offline LUP15

• formerly DIGITOBI
« Reply #21 on: Aug 18, 2005, 03:09PM »
have you asked if the prices will be cheaper if we get more people? im guessing we can get lips at a later date separtely or have another batch made up?

Offline Counterpunch

« Reply #22 on: Aug 18, 2005, 05:25PM »
They will only be cheaper in that the next batch may not have to factor in the cost of the mould.  I'm initially paying for the mould and slowly reducing the expense as more get made.  I will have to get atleast 10 people before I break even with the cost of the mould.

Offline Counterpunch

« Reply #23 on: Aug 22, 2005, 04:03PM »
I take it that people have lost interest in this area after actual costs have been confirmed?

Offline Ka-Bluey

• antrx.com's
  • post whore
  • The MtData Guy
« Reply #24 on: Aug 22, 2005, 04:46PM »
I am still interested but i want to have a 100% guarantee that this lip will fit the KA24 stock front bumper without minor modifications.

Offline LUP15

• formerly DIGITOBI
« Reply #25 on: Aug 23, 2005, 02:49AM »
jimmy unscrew urs and fit it against an aus spec.. unless u glued it on?

Offline Counterpunch

« Reply #26 on: Aug 23, 2005, 10:41AM »
My front spoiler is already unbolted from the car.  Drop on by one evening and we can try it on your car Ka-bluey.  I doubt there will be any problems with fitting.  The only thing that needs to be sorted out is how everyone wants their spoiler attached onto their bumper.  Glue, rivets, bolts, etc.  Mine is held on by 5 metal brackets riveted onto the inside of the front spolier and then bolted on the bottom of the bumper.  People will have to get these made aswell.  I may be able to get one of the engineering places at work to fabricate a batch for a small price if we all agree on the same method.

Offline Ka-Bluey

• antrx.com's
  • post whore
  • The MtData Guy
« Reply #27 on: Aug 23, 2005, 01:17PM »
Text send Jimmy

Offline LUP15

• formerly DIGITOBI
« Reply #28 on: Aug 23, 2005, 03:03PM »
should b easy to for the ppl with jap spec bars. just bolt into place. might be easy to do with aus spec bar too.. just make a few holes on the bottom

dont like the idea of riveting or glueing in the case if u have to take the lip off (if it breaks or something)

Offline Ka-Bluey

• antrx.com's
  • post whore
  • The MtData Guy
« Reply #29 on: Aug 23, 2005, 03:09PM »
I dont mind drilling holes on the bottom of the bumper (under the car) as no one will see it. I would if i had to hack at the lip or bumper to get it to fit (the bit that you can see).. Make sence?

Offline 3391

• antrx.com full member
  • noob from across da globe
« Reply #30 on: Sep 10, 2005, 05:18PM »
newbie here from the States.........counterpunch do you have any pics of the lip spoiler you are talking about?

Offline 3391

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #31 on: Sep 21, 2005, 11:05AM »
any updates?

Offline }{yBr!D^

• USDM U13 (w00t)
« Reply #32 on: Sep 21, 2005, 05:27PM »
I know making a replica of just the lip would be easier but back in nissanclub.com (in the states) there are a lot of people wanting this lip. Also, a lot of people are looking for parts other than the lip, like the rear valences (spats) and the series 1 and 2 bluebird bumpers... I'm personally looking into the series 2 bumper the lip and valence (spats). Might re-do the look on my Altima... If you are able to replicate all those pieces you'll have a buyer in me. (This is of course if the parts are fitted very well and precise so there won’t be huge or no gaps in the fitting for less work at the body shop).

Offline Counterpunch

« Reply #33 on: Sep 23, 2005, 01:19PM »
I have a series 2 Attesa front bumper available in good condition that I am currently selling.  As for getting to the US, I'm not sure how we go about this with shipping costs.  As with front lips I'm happy to make them, but transporting them to the US may be the same problem.  I'll ask body shops how they go about it with importing body kits from the US.  The same goes with the rear valences.

Offline Alister

• antrx.com junkie
  • 5.7L LS1 oooh yeah baby!
« Reply #34 on: Sep 25, 2005, 09:37PM »
Jimmy and I tried out his original U13 lip for size against my AU U13 front bar and it fit perfectly.
$200 is a good price for a replica lip.

Offline Ka-Bluey

• antrx.com's
  • post whore
  • The MtData Guy
« Reply #35 on: Sep 25, 2005, 10:22PM »
Jimmy and I tried out his original U13 lip for size against my AU U13 front bar and it fit perfectly.
$200 is a good price for a replica lip.

It does?? Didnt when we tried it...hmmm

Offline 3391

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #36 on: Sep 26, 2005, 07:32AM »
get this lip spoiler going already!!!

Offline Counterpunch

« Reply #37 on: Sep 26, 2005, 10:37AM »
It would appear that the lip is made to fit on U13 front bumpers, however, yes however, it will depend on whether your car has had minor damage in the past.  After trying the bumper on 3 cars, here are the results:

My U13 SSS Attesa - too small
Ka-Bluey U13 SSS Oz - too large
Alister U13 LX Oz - fits perfectly

My conclusion is that my car and Ka-Bluey's may have been in an accident and wasn't repaired to perfection.  I know Alister has been in a front end accident but it seems to fit better on his than ours.  This could lead to either he had very little damage done to the structure of the front bumper or they did a very good job at bringing it back to original fitment.

Either way, when I get front lips made up, I'm not going to be able to guarantee that it will fit exactly on everyone's bumper.  There may be some slight modifying to make it fit nicely which I'm sure any DIY person can figure it out.  So interested party's speak up......

Offline Ka-Bluey

• antrx.com's
  • post whore
  • The MtData Guy
« Reply #38 on: Sep 26, 2005, 11:12AM »
Either that Jimmy or reason it fits is cos his has been in a frontal and ours not. Either way its very confusing.
Also i would be interested in one as im getting a JDM from bar soon.

Offline 3391

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #39 on: Sep 26, 2005, 03:17PM »
i'm sooooooooo interested!!! ;D

Offline Alister

• antrx.com junkie
« Reply #40 on: Sep 26, 2005, 03:23PM »
Ka-Bluey: Yeah its weird, the damage to my car was relatively minor - no chasis damage.
The original lip fit nice and flush with my bumper though.

3391: Freights a problem...
How much would you be willing to pay for freight?

Offline 3391

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #41 on: Sep 27, 2005, 01:38AM »
Ka-Bluey: Yeah its weird, the damage to my car was relatively minor - no chasis damage.
The original lip fit nice and flush with my bumper though.

3391: Freights a problem...
How much would you be willing to pay for freight?

what ever it cost.....the usual rule of thumb for overseas freight is whatever the product cost its usually the same price to ship.
as long as its packed, labelled correctly and insured i really don't care on cost.

Offline }{yBr!D^

• USDM U13 (w00t)
« Reply #42 on: Sep 27, 2005, 06:58AM »
Sweet.. let us know...

(these spats in question)

Offline Ka-Bluey

• antrx.com's
  • post whore
  • The MtData Guy
« Reply #43 on: Sep 27, 2005, 10:18AM »
Rang a few wreckers regarding the rear spats and everyone knows of them but no-one has any.
I know someone that has a set on his car, might have to ask him if he's willing to take off and get cloned.

Offline }{yBr!D^

• USDM U13 (w00t)
« Reply #44 on: Sep 27, 2005, 10:42AM »
Cool stuff... if you get this done then my car will be re-done LOL.

Offline }{yBr!D^

• USDM U13 (w00t)
« Reply #45 on: Sep 28, 2005, 04:48PM »
Just so I can clarify things... at the moment I can't go all out as I would want too, been starting my own company and I do need my full focus on it so it can grow... till then not much to no modding will be done to my car...

Offline 3391

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #46 on: Oct 5, 2005, 03:32PM »
update???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline }{yBr!D^

• USDM U13 (w00t)
« Reply #47 on: Oct 5, 2005, 05:23PM »
Someone's egar lol.

Offline 3391

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #48 on: Oct 6, 2005, 09:57AM »
been feenin' for it since i first saw norisue's car.

Offline }{yBr!D^

• USDM U13 (w00t)
« Reply #49 on: Oct 6, 2005, 07:40PM »
I know... when I first found out the Altima had a JDM counter part I did a search and fell in love with how it looked... I so want a series 2 bumper w/lip :D

Offline BennyGee

• antrx.com full member
  • i swear officer i didnt know they were Nos buttons
« Reply #50 on: Oct 15, 2005, 07:36PM »
im keen to buy a full set, ill grab the lip if thats all on offer but yeah im interested for sure
pm me wen info comes in.
« Last Edit: Oct 15, 2005, 07:58PM by BennyGee »

It aint a skyline, but itll sure take your excels out.

Offline Ka-Bluey

• antrx.com's
  • post whore
  • The MtData Guy
« Reply #51 on: Oct 16, 2005, 02:31AM »
Yup me too, now that i got my JDM bar im after a lip, but i dont think i will be buying one any time soon. Xmas is just around the corner...damn xmas...

Offline 3391

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #52 on: Oct 22, 2005, 04:55PM »
buy me the lip for x-mas.......... ;D

Offline Ka-Bluey

• antrx.com's
  • post whore
  • The MtData Guy
« Reply #53 on: Oct 22, 2005, 07:25PM »
LOL 3391

you get me some D2's for xmas and i'll get you the bar ;D

Offline Counterpunch

« Reply #54 on: Oct 26, 2005, 05:43PM »
So for now, the following are interested:

digitobi  Brisbane, QLD
Alister  Brisbane, QLD
NIZ013  Brisbane, QLD
BennyGee  Perth, WA
Hybrid  Florida, USA
3391  New York, USA
timstar  NSW
brad  NSW
Sealti96  USA
roger.kappu Cairns

Could you guys add your name to the list if it already isn't there.  Also add your location so I have an idea of where to ship these bars once they are fabricated.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: Nov 20, 2005, 12:20AM by Counterpunch »

Offline timstar

• antrx.com full member
  • When only the best will do.... timstar!
« Reply #55 on: Oct 28, 2005, 05:05PM »
So this lip will fit onto the standard u13 LX bumpers... I don't need a JDM bumper or anything?

Yep.. I'll take one...

Whole kit would be preferable if it can be done but I can settle for a lip for the time being.

Cheers,

Tim.
I'm not scared of dying I just don't want to

If I stopped lying, I'd just disappoint you!!!!!

Offline NIZ013

• post whore
    • UDC
« Reply #56 on: Oct 28, 2005, 06:09PM »
I'm interested - provided it will bolt straight up to my bumper.

Would really like to try it first though if possible,

Thanks Counterpunch!!!

Offline 3391

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #57 on: Oct 29, 2005, 09:57AM »

Ka-Bluey
digitobi
Alister
NIZ013
BennyGee
Hybrid    Florida, USA
3391      New York City, USA

Could you guys add your name to the list if it already isn't there.  Also add your location so I have an idea of where to ship these bars once they are fabricated.  Thanks.

Offline brad

• antrx.com full member
  • WAGOOD......
« Reply #58 on: Oct 29, 2005, 11:22AM »
depending on price anf ease of fitment i`ll put my name down for one.
Brad

If your happy and you know it clap your hands!!!!

Offline BennyGee

• antrx.com full member
  • i swear officer i didnt know they were Nos buttons
« Reply #59 on: Oct 29, 2005, 03:59PM »

Ka-Bluey
digitobi
Alister
NIZ013
BennyGee perth,wa
Hybrid

It aint a skyline, but itll sure take your excels out.

Offline Sealti96

• antrx.com newbie with pewbies
  • new kid on the block

Offline Ka-Bluey

• antrx.com's
  • post whore
  • The MtData Guy
« Reply #61 on: Nov 9, 2005, 08:47PM »
Please take me off the list Counterpunch.

I've spent enough money already, if i want one made up later on im sure i will find a place to do it.

thanks for the offer anyways.

Offline 3391

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #62 on: Nov 10, 2005, 11:17AM »
update ???

Offline LUP15

• formerly DIGITOBI
« Reply #63 on: Nov 10, 2005, 11:33AM »
counterpunch is currently in the US on a business trip. coming back i think end of this week. i think currently it is planned to begin in december sometime but time permitting.

Offline 3391

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #64 on: Nov 10, 2005, 07:05PM »
yeah? where in the US is he?

Offline Counterpunch

« Reply #65 on: Nov 20, 2005, 12:23AM »
I was in Tuscon, Arizona.  I did make a stop off in LA on the way there.  But I'm back now and gong to be starting this project in the coming week.

Offline 3391

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #66 on: Nov 21, 2005, 10:16AM »
 ;D

Offline Sealti96

• antrx.com newbie with pewbies
  • new kid on the block
« Reply #67 on: Nov 30, 2005, 10:56PM »
I can't wait to see how its going to come out. please update...

Offline 3391

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #68 on: Dec 10, 2005, 08:39PM »
is it me or only the USA members bumping this thread? yo counterpunch any pics of the first copy?

Offline Alister

• antrx.com junkie
« Reply #69 on: Dec 10, 2005, 09:16PM »
Removing my interest mate.

Offline }{yBr!D^

• USDM U13 (w00t)
« Reply #70 on: Dec 16, 2005, 07:15PM »
As much as this pains me to say... I wont be able to jump on this opportunity... I'm getting married in Jan and having a baby in late june, early july... so all of my money is going there. Maybe after things are settled I'll get into this offer... sorry guys.

Offline 3391

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #71 on: Dec 16, 2005, 08:21PM »
congrats on the pending nuptials.......don't worry counterpunch he'll be back.........once you start moding the U3 its like a drug...you always need a fix.

Offline }{yBr!D^

• USDM U13 (w00t)
« Reply #72 on: Dec 19, 2005, 03:11PM »
Well, for the time being the DEPO signals will be my last mod... not forever and also if I keep my U13... I'm also going to be either Pathfinder or Armada bound so yea.. first mod on either bad boy are smoked headlamps and HID retro projectors :D

Offline 3391

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #73 on: Jan 29, 2006, 04:43PM »
yo! wasup with the update info??? is this going to become a reality or what?

Offline Counterpunch

« Reply #74 on: Apr 16, 2006, 10:38PM »
My apologies to all.  Work has been very much in control of my life over the last couple of months hence my dormant activity on this forum.  I intend to get this project underway but also have my U13 Attesa to work on aswell.  I intend to have the front lip mould begin fabrication in the coming weeks inline with the completion of my Attesa.  Once I have the mould, things will be easier to manage hopefully.  I will still need to get pricing confirmed again upon completion of mould.  I will keep you all posted upon progress as it comes.

Offline Bluebird SSS

« Reply #75 on: Apr 17, 2006, 01:57PM »
hey Counterpunch and anyone else interested I know i'm new here but if you wanted I have a mate who is a fibreglasser who would be more then happy to make the mould and a few replicas of the lip, skirts, rear and whatever else anyone can get their hands on, so long as there is enough interest for him to cover costs an a little somethin else for the time and effort that will be put in. It will be cheaper then $200 and also free up some of your time if you wanted me to organise copies to be made. I am located in ACT.
« Last Edit: Apr 17, 2006, 02:17PM by Bluebird SSS »
twenty inches nothin less

Offline Jono

• The Wise Man
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
  • memory boy!
« Reply #76 on: Apr 17, 2006, 07:41PM »
Counterpunch lives in Brisbane...
#1 Post Wh0re
pringles was here!

Offline Counterpunch

« Reply #77 on: Apr 17, 2006, 10:27PM »
Thanks for the offer but due to my location I think it would end up costing just as much or more with freight involved.  I appreciate the offer.  If you're interested let me know so I can put you down for one.

Offline Bluebird SSS

« Reply #78 on: Apr 18, 2006, 03:36PM »
yeah i am very intersested...do u have the whole kit now or is it just the front lip? oh and i have side skirts already on my car not sure if they are the same ones though

Offline LUP15

• formerly DIGITOBI
« Reply #79 on: Apr 18, 2006, 05:05PM »
yeah side skirts are the same. but as mentioned somewhere (not sure if it was this forum) the lip will not fit the aus spec without modifications. also the series 1 lip may not fit perfectly on the series 2 bumper

Offline Alister

• antrx.com junkie
« Reply #80 on: Apr 18, 2006, 07:27PM »
but as mentioned somewhere (not sure if it was this forum) the lip will not fit the aus spec without modifications

I wouldn't say that's correct at all. Jimmy and I tested his front lip on my AUS spec U13 with the AUS bumper and it fit perfectly. It all depends on panel alignment. Of course, the lip fits the bumper 100% but the front left and right panels need to be aligned perfectly for the lip to be mounted 100% flush with all the panels.

Offline Bluebird SSS

« Reply #81 on: Apr 20, 2006, 02:15PM »
yeah i'm not too woried about if it fits perfectly or not because like i said i have a mate who is a fibreglasser. How much am i looking at to get the front lip and the rear spats if you guys found any to copy. Do you have a definate price counterpunch?

Offline Bluebird SSS

« Reply #82 on: May 4, 2006, 12:28AM »
any word on the kit....price? how long it will take?