Author Topic: Perfect Breasts  (Read 1790 times)

Offline Pringles

• antrx.com baked not fried
  • post whore
  • ;-) check me out !
Perfect Breasts
« on: Dec 28, 2004, 07:54PM »
A guy walking down the street sees a woman with perfect breasts. He says to her "Hey Miss, would you let me bite your breasts for 100 dollars?
"Are you nuts?", she replies. And keeps walking away.
He turns around, runs around the block and gets to the corner before she does. "Would you let me bite your breasts for 1,000 dollars?" he asks again.
"Listen sir, I'm not that kind of woman. Got it?"
So the guy runs again around the next block and faces her again: "Would you let me bite your breasts just once for 10,000 dollars?"
She thinks about it for a while and "Hmmm 10,000 dollars, eh? OK, just once, but not here. Let's go to that dark alley over there"
So they went to that alley and she takes off the blouse to reveal the most perfect breasts in the world. As soon as he sees them he jumps on them and starts caressing them, fondling them, kissing them, burying his face in them??...but not biting.
In the end the woman gets all annoyed and asks: "Are you gonna bite them or what?"
"Nah", he replies. "Costs too much."
Check out the Brown Couch !
the ole Nissan caught a cold... puachtuuu..!
i lost a testicle while shaving my scrotum
Jono wasn't here!

Offline Sticky

• Bad Luck Magnet
  • qld local moderator
  • post whore
Re: Perfect Breasts
« Reply #1 on: Dec 28, 2004, 08:44PM »
hhahahaha good work pringles, keep em coming!

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so f**king temperamental.

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan

Offline VladIvanovic

• antrx.com junkie
    • My Company/Personal Website
Re: Perfect Breasts
« Reply #2 on: Jan 8, 2005, 12:43AM »
haha :D nice one