Author Topic: Elephant Graft  (Read 1758 times)

Offline LoW GLi

• antrx.com junkie
  • Dble Up!! 2.0L 4 Cyl (Pinnie)... 4.0L V8 (180sx)
Elephant Graft
« on: Jun 21, 2004, 12:24PM »
A man wanted to impress his wife by getting a penis enlargement. So he went to the local Doctors surgery and the doc said that there is a new surgery where they graft a baby elephant TRUNK. The guy still being keen on the surgery didnt ask about any side affects.... After the surgery was a success the man took his wife out to dinner to celebrate (she at this stage was still unaware of the surgery). At dinner the mans penis came out of his trousers grabbed around on the table, picked up a bun and quickly returned. His wife being very shocked asked "wat the hell was that hunny?", the man with an uncomfortable smile on his face said, " i dont kno?". Anyway they continued their dinner and moments later his penis came out again, this time taking slighty longer to find a bun, grabbed one and returned. This time his wife realised wat it was, and asked "how did u do that? do it again" again the husband with an uncomfortable smile said, "id love to babe, but i dont htink i can fit another bun up my arse!!"

;D :P ;)
« Last Edit: Jun 25, 2004, 07:33PM by LoW GLi »

Browny_r31

Re: Elephant Graft
« Reply #1 on: Jun 21, 2004, 04:11PM »

Offline Urq!

• sdrawkcab siht daer
  • antrx cruise monkey
  • antrx.com senior member
  • I wonder if anyone reads these things.
    • My car
Re: Elephant Graft
« Reply #2 on: Jun 23, 2004, 11:04AM »
if you replace "baby elephant penis" with "baby elephant trunk" its kind of make a bit more sence. yawn.