Author Topic: AutoBarn Soundoff? Tweed Tonight! Anyone Going? 8th/6/05  (Read 1443 times)

Offline ashman01

• Thats Mr. Man01 to you.
  • post whore
  • Slowly getting there
Yeah theres an auto barn sound off at tweed store tomorrow from 6pm, Im entering with my sub and my friends amp.

Should be a good night, After the sound off autobarn has a sale where everything is 20% off from 9pm to 12am.

Heres the offical info:

Sound Off and Sale at Autobarn Tweed Heads
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Friday the 8th of July we will be holding our next sound off,
the event will kick off at around 6:00 p.m.
We will need to be quite punctual about our start time as the event will be followed by a midnight madness sale,
that will run from 9:00 p.m. to midnight.
We will be having some great deals on audio and 20% off the rest of the
store including all our performance gear (but obviously excluding items already on sale) should be a good night.

Its on Today, Friday the 8th at tweed heads!

Hope to see a few of u there.

Offline ashman01

• Thats Mr. Man01 to you.
  • post whore
  • Slowly getting there
Re: AutoBarn Soundoff? Tweed Tonight! Anyone Going? 8th/6/05
« Reply #1 on: Jul 10, 2005, 12:16AM »
I went and competed. Only got 124DB tho because the wiring was wrong, amp wasnt configured and the speakers were all stock!

Good night. about 80-100 people there and about 40 or so compeditors. Winner got like 150+ DB.

Sale was good. Picked up some Rockford Fosgate FRC4306 6.5inch Speakers for the frount doors with some spacers.

Linkage: http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/ez2rockford/ModelInfo/ModelInfo.asp?ItemKey=10061276&CategoryDesc=Punch%20Coaxials

RRP was like 200+ but i got it for 120$.

Hope to see some of u Gold coast sound guys at the next one.

ashman01
« Last Edit: Jul 10, 2005, 12:25AM by ashman01 »