Author Topic: Lowering & Handling  (Read 4305 times)

Offline Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing

• antrx.com junkie
  • Ma-Jik
    • Ma-Jik
Lowering & Handling
« on: Jun 17, 2004, 12:45PM »
Just letting everyone know that http://www.whiteline.com.au/ sells a Lowering and Handling kit for U13, This is an australian designed kit and will better than any kit i might get made up for you or u might buy over ebay. If your lowering and your in Aus deffinatly go for this, the price is about $1300 fully installed and it can be installed on KA u13's and SR u13's altho it costs more for the SR because is AWD i think.
Written off HNU13 Atttesa, PM me for part requests.

Offline Ralli

• antrx.com junior member
  • Vroooooooooommmmmmmm .... Tchhhhhhh
    • Pics of the beast
Re: Lowering & Handling
« Reply #1 on: Oct 17, 2004, 02:57PM »
Hey,

I have installed the whitleine works kit into my U13 KA24DE handles nicely,  the front swaybar that I got extra did not fit so I had to send them mine for them to make a custom which is nice.  They now sell a fwd front swaybar thanks to me.  Also the strut brace does not fit because of the AAC valve but if I cut the uprights of the strut top part of the strut brace and moved it back and then re welded it.  I then had to machine up some new swing bolts as the originals were not longer enough.  Helps if you have access to do this lucky I am an engineer and just use my workshop.  I have recently replaced the lowered springs and KYB's with a set of fully adjustable coilovers they are pretty good.  I have also replaced pretty much all of the bushes in my car with superpro bushes and the car is  pretty damn stiff now.  I fyou go up a gutter at an angle it goes on two wheels anf you can rock it.  I do recommend the whiteline kit and all the products as I sorta have to as I am a dealer for the Northern Territory.  I anyone needs advice does not hesitate to contact me and if anyone wants any bluebird suspension I still have me KYB's and lowered springs.

Regards
1997 Nissan Bluebird SSS series 2... :P ..

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
« Reply #2 on: Oct 18, 2004, 12:26PM »
i defiantely recommend the whiteline gear as well, although i only have the swaybars from whiteline on my u12, they make a hell of a difference, and yeh its kinda cool when people start looking at your car cause you're on 2 wheels going into a driveway.

http://polyfedelicio.us/imgs/ - free image hosting for whatever you like

Offline Kranzy

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12 - SR20DET
« Reply #3 on: Oct 18, 2004, 12:42PM »
Just my luck...no kits for an n13 :(
Quote from: noss
learnt something new just then, dont eat baked bean sandwhiches while changing the paper in the copier

"Noss is GOD"

Offline wicked

• antrx.com senior member
  • U13
« Reply #4 on: Mar 29, 2005, 08:16AM »
Hi Ralli, u still got your KYB and springs. How's the condition and how many donkeys do u want for them?

Offline Ka-Bluey

• antrx.com's
  • post whore
  • The MtData Guy
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2005, 06:13PM »
Hey guys
I've just become a member and notice this forum.
Am definately liking the sound of these kits, i went onto the Whiteline website and found the kit. contacted them and they kept giving me different part numbers and prices which i wasnt after.
Has anyone got the sports pack kit recently?

Offline Ka-Bluey

• antrx.com's
  • post whore
  • The MtData Guy
« Reply #6 on: Jun 12, 2005, 07:01PM »
For all you interested or not i have yesterday lowered my car on kings low springs. It sits really nice on the stock rims, although have a feeling that they are slightly soft (might be the stock shocks).
Was pretty easy to do with compressor and all tools, although hit a wall on the rear suspension. Wird looking bolt that did nothing, but got it off.
If you up for advice im willing to offer as i have installed it myself and its a piece of piss.
Cheers for reading... :)

Offline Leopard-Man

• antrx.com junkie
  • vg20det ftw
« Reply #7 on: Jun 12, 2005, 08:42PM »
Wird looking bolt that did nothing, but got it off.
\

Yeah that is actually designed for a dirty great big alan key i think.  I got mine off with a huge pair of multi grips.  That whole nut seems to be quite unnecessary though.
I am a man More sinn'd against than sinning.

Offline Colby

• post whore
  • KA24DE powered TRX
« Reply #8 on: Apr 26, 2007, 12:47AM »
I was just looking at whiteline stuff and discovered a good article (Reproduced from:  High Performance Imports Magazine #14) about the U13 covering suspension setup etc.  Recommend it for anyone tinking of doing a handling upgrade.

http://www.whiteline.com.au/default.asp?page=/swaybars.htm  then click on "YOUR CAR" on the left, and "NISSAN" then obviously the review article for the bluebird.

not sure if its been covered before, but would be good for the Wiki.

Offline slim

• post whore
  • Nissan Bluebird SSS 1996 ®
    • Pictures
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2007, 08:32PM »
Not having driven my car for a week i noticed that it has really light steering below 80kph.
and at high speeds the steering feels fine.
the fluid is just a bit over full.
and the more i drive the better, more feel, in the steering. just wondering if any one else has noticed this?
Yeh its kinda settled back down now.
  • Bosch HID Kit, Clear Side & Front Indicators + Bulbs
  • B&M Shortshifter
  • JVC DVD Touchscreen 5.1 Surround Sound
  • Full Whiteline Kit
  • Tokico Shocks
¤ slim's 1996 SSS Bluebird Project Thread