Author Topic: cheating  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Neo

• antrx.com newbie with pewbies
    • my car. pics soon...
cheating
« on: Mar 26, 2004, 03:24PM »
A busness man has a feeling that his wife is cheating on him so one day he comes home and sure enough some one was there so he goes out on the balcony and looks down at someone hanging on the edge, so the husband stomps on the mans fingers and he falls in some bushes,but the husband is so mad that he pushes the refrigeratoroff the balcony and kills the man. After doing all this the husband has a heartattack and died right there.So he gets to heaven and Peter says that heaven is getting to full so he needs to ask questions on how people died so only the people with the best stories would make it in, so the husband told Peter that he had cought his wife cheating on him and threw his refrigerator down and killed the man.Peter said hmm thats a good one come on in.So the second guy comes and said well I was working on a roof and slipped off and barely cought myself but before I could pull myself up some crazy guy stomped on my fingers and I fell to the ground and before I knew it the man pushed a refrigerator down on me.Peter starts to laugh and says ok ok go on in.The third guy said Well I was cheating on some guys wife and I hid in the refrigerator and before I knew it he threw it off the balcony.

Offline chr1S

• r&d team
  • post whore
Re: cheating
« Reply #1 on: Apr 3, 2004, 09:27PM »
hahaha that's a ripper!
Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand.

to be fair, it wouldn't be ANTRX if we stayed on topic.

and if someone wasn't cranky at Chr1s for something he said...

Offline Milford

• resident clown
  • post whore
« Reply #2 on: Apr 4, 2004, 11:07AM »
someone has posted that one up here before
it was a said a little more funnier too.
i think the final line was something like this 'ok get this, your hiding in some guys refrigerator....'

Offline trxmad

• post whore
« Reply #3 on: Apr 6, 2004, 02:19AM »
ive never heard that one before myself i thought it was gold

Offline FLOGTARA

• 300ZX FANATIC
  • post whore
  • Your mother's got a wooden leg with a kickstand!
« Reply #4 on: Apr 12, 2004, 09:30AM »
hahaha thats awesome.  Ahh i love these [language filter smackdown]ty housewives..mmmmm
1990 Z32 2 Seater N/A 5spd
Mods, modified cats, cat back exhaust, HKS air filter, cyn-r-g lightened flywheel, aluminium underdrive pulley, Super HD clutch.