Author Topic: Power windows. Problem.  (Read 1143 times)

Offline BRUCE-TI

• QLD 5 Year Badge!
  • antrx.com full member
  • my car's just out of frame. To the left.<<<<
Power windows. Problem.
« on: Aug 18, 2010, 11:08PM »

Does anyone know what the power window control timer that sits in the drivers side kick panel is for?  I can not find it on any drawings.

I bypassed it and got the main feed to the circuit, drivers side and passenger side now work fine, but the back ones not at all. It is a different connection to the Ti or i would swap the controller over as well and check that. I do have voltage at the motors but they are a no go. I think motors are knackered.  It is just a bit weird for both rear to be busted. 

Anyone selling bits and peices of power windows?  I do not really want to turn the Ti into a parts car.  I have already taken too much.
'91 Pintara TI Saphire Blue with a unifilter and TSW VX1 Venoms.  Mild but soon to be wild.

"Under steer is where the nose of your car hits the wall and over steer is when the ass end of your car hits the wall. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you after you hit it."

Offline Kranzy

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12 - SR20DET
Re: Power windows. Problem.
« Reply #1 on: Aug 18, 2010, 11:11PM »
Dont have any spare parts, however if you have a spare drivers side motor can you swing it my way let me know!
Quote from: noss
learnt something new just then, dont eat baked bean sandwhiches while changing the paper in the copier

"Noss is GOD"