Author Topic: Stereo Gear For Sale - Brisbane  (Read 1744 times)

Offline Kranzy

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12 - SR20DET
Stereo Gear For Sale - Brisbane
« on: Jan 30, 2014, 05:09PM »
Hi guys,

Looks like my car will become a track car once I get my daily drive (hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks). As a result I will no longer be needing my stereo in the car.

Have no room for subs/headunit in the car so looking to sell them. Probably prefer to keep them together but happy to split if it means they'll go. If your in Brisbane/Gold Coast or close to their happy to show the system working and can also do the installation if need be.

Headunit is a Pioneer DEH-P9850BT - info here http://www.pioneer-latin.com/en/products/dehp9850bt-139.html Would like to get $200 for the headunit

Headunit also comes with ipod connectivity (30 Pin) and Aux In. Bluetooth is standard. There is also a remote for the unit, and I will throw in the steering wheel remote. The steering wheel remote is amazing! Volume controls on the underside of the remote.

--------------------------SOLD --------------------------
Subs and Amp are alpine. 2 x 12" Type R subs in a custom enclosure, designed to be forward facing with perspex panel. Box has been designed to the recommended sealed size to suit the subs. The back panel needs to be made up to make it look nice but thats a pretty quick easy job. The box can also be used rear facing if you prefer. In a sound comp these hit low 130dbs as the setup is now.

Amp is an Alpine V12 MRD-M1005 - 1000W RMS Power @ 2ohm 14.4V. Runs the 2 subs perfectly.

Currently the amp is mounted to the top of the box. It clears the boot lid supports without the top dress plate (silver panel) on the amp.

--------------------------SOLD--------------------------

Let me know if your interested - Throw some reasonable offers at me.

Headunit still available if anyone is keen. Great unit for a cheap price!
« Last Edit: Feb 10, 2014, 08:28PM by Kranzy »
Quote from: noss
learnt something new just then, dont eat baked bean sandwhiches while changing the paper in the copier

"Noss is GOD"

Offline MattJohn

• antrx.com senior member
Re: Stereo Gear For Sale - Brisbane
« Reply #1 on: Jan 30, 2014, 06:24PM »
Migghht be interested in the sub / amp.

Would only be replacing my 10" kicker.
What are you wanting?

Offline Kranzy

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12 - SR20DET
« Reply #2 on: Jan 31, 2014, 09:08AM »
Subs/Amp Sold.

« Last Edit: Feb 10, 2014, 08:28PM by Kranzy »
learnt something new just then, dont eat baked bean sandwhiches while changing the paper in the copier

"Noss is GOD"

Offline Kranzy

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12 - SR20DET
« Reply #3 on: Feb 10, 2014, 08:29PM »
Have had no interest in the headunit so its probably going to go to the old man. Still happy to take offers until it gets installed then it wont be available.

"Noss is GOD"

Offline roadkill91

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #4 on: Feb 10, 2014, 09:01PM »
Hey :) the silver one .series 1!?! Looks like my  91 Attesa AWD 8) so now I know what 2 look for as well
Great as I am keen for some front end spares. Cheers for that! RK91. :)