Author Topic: AUST V NIPPON  (Read 3198 times)

Offline imaspy

• Captain Chaos
  • vic local moderator
  • post whore
  • DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUHHHN!!!!
    • A collection of some of my photography
AUST V NIPPON
« on: Jun 13, 2006, 03:33AM »
3 - 1!!!!! AUSTRALIA WWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN NNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man. what a game. australia played a high skill of football for the majority fo the match, and were maybe a bit unlucky to concede their goal, but WTF!!!!!! 3 goals in ten minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i gotta say, it was hard to be the only person barracking for AUSSIE in the whole damn bar. its weird chanting "AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE! OI OI OI!!!!" by yourself. but god damn it you know i had to. i had it all, the huge australian flag draped over my shoulders, the lapel pin (later given to a japanese guy as a present) and the SOCCEROOS FLAG that mum sent me. yes it made it in time!!!!!!
naturally, it was daunting to be in the room when japan scored their first goal...... the noise was incredible.... but another thing about japanese people; i am guessing a number of people dont know the rules or the expectations to have in soccer. combine that with the fact thta japanese people get excited every time japan regains the ball, and you have an intimidatiing environment to support the 'other guy' in. but i did it, and man was it magic.
the only other foreign people in the bar were brits and yanks, and seeing as they were all wankers (seriously), they wanted to support nippon. fuck 'em. we dont need em! anyway, after the game finished, obviously many of the patrons couldnt hide their disappointment..... but i was reminded how GOOD japanese people are as a proceeded to shake the hand of pretty much everybody in the venue and say ’ナイスゲイム’, but they were all so good about it. hats off to japanese people. had it been maniacs like brits or yanks, it probably woulda been a different story.
anyway as the people slowly started to drain from the venue, the more i could only here the group of fuckhead foreigners (note; yanks and brits) complain about the difficult of japanese or how damn good they are at the language, or how much they love japanzine. not joking jayan.  seriously guys, who the fuck are you impressing? how are you scoring points? get over yourselves. even chris said to me tonight; 'americans have no shame and love themselves, regardless.'  i am happy the same cannot be said for all americans but damn, its close to being true.
enjoyable trip on the way home; as i was walking to my apartment, draped in the aussie flag (that we shouldnt change), i got some beeped horns from cars and some comments from other japanese people in 7/11... 'congratulations!' said one customer..... 'did australia win?! wow!' said the usually dutiful 7/11 employee. its gonna be damn hard to leave this country.

con-gratu-freaking-lations AUSTRALIA..... FAN.......... TASTIC stuff. now just do it again to croatia and we're thru the first round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--happy drew
You have friend, I have friend. My friend go to your house, put bomb under your floor and blow you to fucking sky!

Offline eurisko

• Frankenmotor Builder
  • post whore
  • Oldschool and Newstyle
Re: AUST V NIPPON
« Reply #1 on: Jun 13, 2006, 04:34AM »
Haha!

Great game, unfortunate turn of events that lead to the first Japan goal, but meh.

3-1

Enough Said

Guss is the shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt !

;D

The Nissubishda will live....

Offline Sticky

• Bad Luck Magnet
  • qld local moderator
  • post whore
« Reply #2 on: Jun 13, 2006, 07:51AM »
great result!

love guus' little dance after the second goal!

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so f**king temperamental.

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan

Offline Budgie

• Dr. B Udgie - AWD FTW
  • Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12-U13
« Reply #3 on: Jun 13, 2006, 10:22AM »
HUUUSSSSSSSSSS

I did the run through town with a carload of mates, aussie scarfs out the windows horn going nuts :D

What a brilliant game!
dont piss me off with your pillarless shit captain snappy wrist

Offline 3391

• antrx.com full member
  • noob from across da globe
« Reply #4 on: Jun 13, 2006, 01:49PM »
congrat to you Aussies

Offline B4

• antrx.com full member
  • Nothing a 50round burst won't fix
    • My Site
« Reply #5 on: Jun 13, 2006, 04:23PM »
damn straight, love any aussie sporting team winning

Offline Smiley Of Terror

• post whore
« Reply #6 on: Jun 13, 2006, 04:49PM »
I think shouting "go you big red fire engine" at my dutch mates who said probably the same thing in their own language the night before when they beat Serbia and Montenegro.
Here's looking forward to Brazil and Croatia.  :) :o ;) :D ;D :P
nissan enthusiast who... umm... drives a toyota.

'95 n/a Mr2

Offline Jecks

• antrx.com pit crew
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
    • antrx.com
« Reply #7 on: Jun 13, 2006, 08:39PM »
twas a good match... i jismed repeatedly... ;D :P

i ran down the street in my underwear after the game was finished (alki inhibits whatchamajiggy)  :o
I'm sick of my knob going all floppy and loose in my hand  :P 
I've been on probation for 21 years, can't make a decision without consulting the wife first  ::)

Offline imaspy

• Captain Chaos
  • vic local moderator
  • post whore
  • DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUHHHN!!!!
    • A collection of some of my photography
« Reply #8 on: Jun 19, 2006, 02:05AM »
ITS ALL SET.... the cosmic forces are at work. australia needs to only DRAW with croatia to advance to the next round of the world cup. the result of tonights match doesnt have much effect except in extreme circumstances. of course if we WIN against brazil, we are thru, but lets be honest, who expects that? so, given the higher chance of us losing tonight, we just gotta draw, but preferably beat croatia. japan is all but mathematically out of contention.

GO AUSSIES!!!!!
You have friend, I have friend. My friend go to your house, put bomb under your floor and blow you to fucking sky!