Author Topic: Clear Blinkers  (Read 1924 times)

Offline Hatch-it

• antrx.com newbie with pewbies
  • Hatch me if ya can
Clear Blinkers
« on: Jan 6, 2003, 08:51AM »
Hi Guys & Gals

Im new to this site so im not sure if this subject has been answered or asked before..

Im just wondering if they made clear guard repeaters or clear front bar blinkers for the 92 pintara,,or if some clear ones from a differant model may fit...If so how much are they roughly & how easy to find..Im in the sydney area.

Thanks

Hatch-it
« Last Edit: Jan 1, 1970, 10:00AM by 1043326800 »

Offline Adam J-TRX

• antrx.com senior member
Re: Clear Blinkers
« Reply #1 on: Jan 6, 2003, 07:43PM »
You can get clear front turn signals that are a perfect fit from www.procarparts.com. They are made for the US 240SX but are a perfect fit. Here they are:

http://www.procarparts.com/store/displaydetails.cfm?pid=240SX-89-CBL

Three of us have these on our cars, as I ordered three sets awhile ago for those that were interested. After they came in there seemed to be a lot of other people interested, so you could probably organise a group buy because shipping is ridiculously expensive from the US.

The method I used to get them ended up costing about AU$65/set, but if you order them direct from that company it may cost you a bit more.

Offline Hatch-it

• antrx.com newbie with pewbies
  • Hatch me if ya can
Re: Clear Blinkers
« Reply #2 on: Jan 6, 2003, 09:03PM »
HI

Thanks for the link,,Ill check it out,Postage from the USA can be a killer as i have got a lot of things sent over in the last few years & it is hard to justify the cost.But i have a few mates that live over there so it would pay to have them sent to them i think. :) ..

Thanks

Hatch-it
« Last Edit: Jan 1, 1970, 10:00AM by 1043326800 »