Author Topic: a shout out to all canadians  (Read 3430 times)

Offline parton96

• antrx.com junior member
a shout out to all canadians
« on: Jul 1, 2007, 07:12AM »
i was wondering how many members are from Canada, and where are you from. Im from Kitchener/Waterloo in Ontario, who else we got out there representing southern ontario

Offline Colby

• post whore
  • KA24DE powered TRX
Re: a shout out to all canadians
« Reply #1 on: Jul 1, 2007, 09:00PM »
My Fiance is from Pickering area... Apparently we're moving over there (from Aus) for a year or so.  Must say, I didnt see many riced up cars in canada at all :(  Is there much of a scene? 

Offline Sticky

• Bad Luck Magnet
  • qld local moderator
  • post whore
« Reply #2 on: Jul 2, 2007, 12:20AM »
im not from canada ey, but nothing much seems to happen over there, like in NZ ey....ey

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so f**king temperamental.

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan

Offline parton96

« Reply #3 on: Jul 2, 2007, 12:51AM »
the "riced" car scene isnt to big, but everyday cruising the streets, i see 5-10 guys driving their p.o.s civics and other misc. hondas. to be honest they bug the shit outta me, especially when they have all this money to make their car still 1 car length behind mine after a quick race. but ya, there all like no people around who are into nissans, other then a few 24o drivers in the area. i havent seen one u12 with anything done to it, ever. i dont think people even think they are worth anything and most dont even know what a stanza is so its a little disappointing. altho i wud really like to find some other enthusiasts out there. o, btw, we dont always say eh lol more so when we go to other countries to piss people off and let them know were hardcore canadians eh. well, i better get back to my igloo, me a jimbob are going out later to make a few paths to drive our cars on. maybe my beaver will give me a hand with some of the work. i think were building an igloo shed later on for my car so ill catch u guys later... lol :D

Offline Budgie

• Dr. B Udgie - AWD FTW
  • Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12-U13
« Reply #4 on: Jul 2, 2007, 08:54AM »
btw, we dont always say eh lol more so when we go to other countries to piss people off and let them know were hardcore canadians eh. well, i better get back to my igloo, me a jimbob are going out later to make a few paths to drive our cars on. maybe my beaver will give me a hand with some of the work. i think were building an igloo shed later on for my car so ill catch u guys later... lol :D

AHAHA!! Gold :)
dont piss me off with your pillarless shit captain snappy wrist

Offline Smiley Of Terror

• post whore
« Reply #5 on: Jul 2, 2007, 08:05PM »
did you go to school in degrassi?

there's one thing i heard is that cars rust a lot over there 'cause of the salt on the roads. so Canadians have a crap car for the winter and a moose to ride in the summer

nissan enthusiast who... umm... drives a toyota.

'95 n/a Mr2

Offline parton96

« Reply #6 on: Jul 3, 2007, 06:40AM »
cars rust the same here as anywhere else, the only reason peoples car rust out over here is cuz they dont give a sh!t about them. its as easy as a good wash every 2 weeks and if you can, use a garage. my car has like 2 small spots on it from the previous owners from like 10 years ago before my grandparents bought it. still havent got rid of them yet but they arent getting any worst.... good thing for that. well guys it better go get my moose ready for a long trip home from the cottage, i mite not post for a few days as he is a little lazy when it comes to competing with other moose on the highway... take er easy and find me some gosh darn hardcore cantadians lol no its not a spelling error....

Offline Smiley Of Terror

• post whore
« Reply #7 on: Jul 3, 2007, 08:22PM »
hmm okay.

but I DO know your Prime Minister eats babies.

'95 n/a Mr2

Offline parton96

« Reply #8 on: Jul 4, 2007, 02:59AM »
he eats toddlers more then babies, they are more like a rare occasion kind of thing... lol hes better then the last guy who was old and fat and the one b4 him who talked out of the side of his mouth and was french. i hate the french... trying to serparate from canada... what a bunch of tools. so there still hasnt been any canadians reply to this, its a little discouraging, maybe they are all hibernating lol or wasting time on some igloos....come on people. i guess im a lone soldier fighting against honda lol

Offline Smiley Of Terror

• post whore
« Reply #9 on: Jul 4, 2007, 02:29PM »
there was one guy a few months back with a stanza that he was planning to do up. he had a few photo's up. can't find the thread though.

'95 n/a Mr2

Offline NIZ013

• No longer a Nissan Driver...
  • post whore
    • UDC
« Reply #10 on: Jul 4, 2007, 03:48PM »
I'm pretty sure the member IBI Bodykits was from Canada.
Real name is Jeff. He has the black U13 Altima with the kit that is featured in the random rides.
I traded him my amber front bar indicators for his clear altima ones.

Offline dave-trx

• post whore
  • hates everything
« Reply #11 on: Jul 6, 2007, 05:41AM »
there's one thing i heard is that cars rust a lot over there 'cause of the salt on the roads. so Canadians have a crap car for the winter and a moose to ride in the summer

Thats no different to the rest of world thinking we have kangeroo's jump down the main street's of our major city's. Thinking that koala's are everywere aswell.
Your car may be able to go faster.
But I can go any where. except into a garage, underground carpark, bridge...

2 sticks and manual locking hubs. have to get out to drive it around
Good old Nissan.

KA's are the shit. According to all the info on the site, they are better then sliced bread and thats saying something.

I Got Baned for being a Total Assclown, Wanker, Tool, etc...

Offline parton96

« Reply #12 on: Jul 6, 2007, 02:24PM »
well where else are the kangaroos gunna be? in the wild?  ??? lol yea, gotta love how some people think. altho the cars do tend to rust fast due to the salt but only if ur a dope who doesnt give 2 sh!ts about your car. U12 for life!! i honestly gave up a 2005 chevy for this thing and paid like 1000$ to get it running like normal again. i think im in love... rock on aussies

Offline Jono

• The Wise Man
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
  • memory boy!
« Reply #13 on: Jul 12, 2007, 12:43AM »
BTW, if you ever come over here, be careful when walking under trees, watch out for the drop bears  ;)

http://www.cfr.com.au/dropbears/
http://www.geocities.com/muirnin/db.htm

:P
« Last Edit: Jul 12, 2007, 12:49AM by Jono »
#1 Post Wh0re
pringles was here!

Offline parton96

« Reply #14 on: Jul 12, 2007, 04:13PM »
i have some pics from an event down here called canadian sport compacts series racing, in short cscs as all the logos have, ill post some pictures but for those who think there arent many done up cars over here... think again. there was also some pretty sick races happening along with some drift competitions (all 240sx's and an one r32). but the main part was the show an shine, damn there were some nicely done up cars... as much as i hate hondas, i give props to the guys who worked on them. basically every car was turbo charged and half were using NOS. complete custom interiors and paint, beautiful cars, tomorrow i shall post the pics as i have yet to load them on my computer... great stuff tho guys