Author Topic: Fuse box help  (Read 1670 times)

Offline NOFX

• antrx cruise monkey
  • antrx.com senior member
Fuse box help
« on: Feb 4, 2003, 04:58PM »
hey guys, i just got a 1990 bluebird ATESSA and im having probs cos the fuse identifier thing is all in japanese, i was hoping that someone with a similarily aged pintara could help me decipher. i'm not sure if the jap and aus versions are the same, but i'll give it a try, i'll put up the order of fuses from left to right and if they match the aussie one, could someone please fill in the blanks, thanks i appreciate it

Top Row, L-R 10A, 10A, 10A, 20A, 10A, 10A, 15A, 10A (empty), 15A, 15A
Bottom Row L-R 10A, 10A, 20A, 15A, 10A, 10A, 10A, 10A, 10A, 10A, 15A

Oh and my parkers arent working, is the fuse for them in that fuse section, or in engine bay somewhere.
The car developed an electrical problem after the conrod knocked the distributor off

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
Re:Fuse box help
« Reply #1 on: Feb 4, 2003, 05:39PM »
ok, i have a 91 pintara, and my fuses are as follows...

[attachment deleted by admin]

http://polyfedelicio.us/imgs/ - free image hosting for whatever you like

Offline NOFX

• antrx cruise monkey
« Reply #2 on: Feb 4, 2003, 06:21PM »
noss, ur the man, man, thanks heaps for that, appreciated
The car developed an electrical problem after the conrod knocked the distributor off

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
« Reply #3 on: Feb 4, 2003, 07:50PM »
no worries man... hope to see you around the forums more in the future  ;D

i will post a copy of  this in the faq/diy section of antrx for easy future reference
« Last Edit: Feb 4, 2003, 08:01PM by noss »

http://polyfedelicio.us/imgs/ - free image hosting for whatever you like

Offline NOFX

• antrx cruise monkey
« Reply #4 on: Feb 4, 2003, 09:13PM »
yeah man, ive been looking on here for a little bit cos i knew i was getting the car, looking forward to getting together with some of the sydney people at some stage for a cruise.

the probs with the car seem to be all related to the tail lamp fuse, cos i have no dash lights or clock either, so that all makes night driving a hassle, fuse was blown, the one in it was a 30 amp, which is odd cos its meant to be a 10, put a 10 in it and it blew too, this has all happened since i just put my new head unit in, but i dont know how i could have affected anything in that area as none of those components or wires are really near the radio area, wierd, although there was one wire which i could not idenitfy for the purposes of the install of the HU, it was a green one, and have no idea what it does, but ive taped it up so it cant be shorting on anything, cya dudes