Author Topic: fog lights  (Read 2103 times)

Offline JAWSTRX!

• antrx.com junkie
  • TRX STYLE!!!
fog lights
« on: Aug 31, 2010, 06:40PM »
Hey
Im trying to attach my fog lights up on my TRX and im confused were they mount to. tried the two holes on the bar behind the bumper and tried puting the bumper on but the fogs didnt fit in the hole. so im open for the right spot they mount too. maybe a picture could make it easy to fiqure out.
Thanks
TRX 1-FORD FALCON 0

Offline FuzzyDropbear

• antrx.com senior member
  • L26 Boost Junkie
Re: fog lights
« Reply #1 on: Aug 31, 2010, 07:49PM »
Should fit up to where you described. On the front bumper support. The Y section of the foglight mount goes around the bumper support, well, that's how I mounted mine.. they fit. lol. Try fitting them with the bumper on.
Datsun boys, we like 'em fast, so we drop 'em low, heavy on the gas!

Offline FuzzyDropbear

• antrx.com senior member
  • L26 Boost Junkie
« Reply #2 on: Aug 31, 2010, 07:57PM »
Just ducked out to the garage, here's a pic of where I mounted mine to (my U12 is a T, so never came with foggies).

As far as I can see, it's where they're supposed to mount up, I didn't see anywhere else it would fit..

Cheers.

edit: oh, in case it's not clear, the bumper is at the top of the pic, the bolt goes through one of the holes in the bracket, don't think the other hole is bolted to anything.  :)

« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2010, 08:01PM by FuzzyDropbear »
Datsun boys, we like 'em fast, so we drop 'em low, heavy on the gas!

Offline JAWSTRX!

• antrx.com junkie
  • TRX STYLE!!!
« Reply #3 on: Aug 31, 2010, 08:47PM »
cool thanks for that think i know were to mount them. i tried that this arvo and didnt look right.do u know if their both the same or are they made for one side?
TRX 1-FORD FALCON 0

Offline JAWSTRX!

• antrx.com junkie
  • TRX STYLE!!!
« Reply #4 on: Sep 1, 2010, 03:28PM »
mounted them on today were u said to mount them and they fit perfectly.the reason i had problems with them was i had the wrong lights on each side so just changed them and they fit sweet.
thanks for ur help
TRX 1-FORD FALCON 0