Author Topic: New here got a few ?'s.  (Read 1248 times)

Offline FloridaStanza

• antrx.com junior member
New here got a few ?'s.
« on: Aug 5, 2008, 04:23PM »
I just purchased a 1991 usdm stanza, i quickly realized there isn't very much in the way of aftermarket for it. I found this site and all the stuff for the pintara's, and im wondering just what parts are compatible between two. Also were all can i get parts from the store shipped to?

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
Re: New here got a few ?'s.
« Reply #1 on: Aug 5, 2008, 05:26PM »
ok, um, pretty much everything is compatible.. they're the same car.

things that are different though is the headlights, grille, tail lights and the section between the tail lights.

oh and your speedo is in mph which is living in the past! metric is the way! lol.

the chip in your ecu is not compatible with ours, but i (i'm the guy that does the chips) have some usdm chip images, but not all, which means there is a reasonable chance i can do you a chip.

with the store, currently its setup for shipping to australia, usa and canada. it doesnt matter what state you're in, its the same rate to all states of the usa.

i cant think of any other differences off the top of my head, but someone will probably add a few more.. oh and welcome to the site.

http://polyfedelicio.us/imgs/ - free image hosting for whatever you like

Offline FloridaStanza

• antrx.com junior member
Re: New here got a few ?'s.
« Reply #2 on: Aug 5, 2008, 06:05PM »
I was pretty sure most everything would fit just wanted to make sure, hoping to get some of those super low springs in the future. Im new to u12's but not nissans, i had a 240sx as my first car, the stanza will be my second. Also my cousin has a 95 usdm 200sx he's doing a bb sr swap in, aswell as a b13 sentra with a sr20de. Anyways thanks for the info i very much appreciate it!