Author Topic: Need some help with find my old car and its owner.. its a QLD owner  (Read 1707 times)

Offline JAWSTRX!

• antrx.com junkie
  • TRX STYLE!!!
Got 2 Toll road fines today from QLD for my old car that i sold.Im being charged for using 2 toll roads without paying.Anyone know who own's the car now cause i want to give them a call so i can send them the fines?
1990 White TRX, southern cross sticker and Mighty car mods sticker on the rear window (if still their).. no spoiler and stock white rims. Might still have NSW plates on it- [BH83DA] <-- Number plate

If ur on here even PM me so i can talk to u.I am not going to pay these bloody fines!
TRX 1-FORD FALCON 0

Offline SSS

• Administrator
  • post whore
Fill out a stat dec stating you sold the car, have a cop witness your stat dec and a copy of your change of owners paperwork. Send in to toll authority with a letter outlining your are no longer the owner. Done.

Offline JAWSTRX!

• antrx.com junkie
  • TRX STYLE!!!
Fill out a stat dec stating you sold the car, have a cop witness your stat dec and a copy of your change of owners paperwork. Send in to toll authority with a letter outlining your are no longer the owner. Done.
Ive done all that but im still getting charged for it.. rang them up then filled out a Stat dec and that did't help.Ill try and call them again and see if they got the document.
TRX 1-FORD FALCON 0

Offline BuuBox

• antrx.com junior member
Cancel the rego, since it still must be in your name?

Offline JAWSTRX!

• antrx.com junkie
  • TRX STYLE!!!
Cancel the rego, since it still must be in your name?

I did.i sold the car at 8am and handed the rego slip in at 9:30am the same day.
TRX 1-FORD FALCON 0