Author Topic: i need u12 trx parts.  (Read 1477 times)

Offline SHEPARD*KAIHAKU

• antrx.com junior member
i need u12 trx parts.
« on: Sep 5, 2013, 08:14PM »
id like to do the trx tail light conversion to my u12 stanza as well as the front and rear bumpers. 

i live in seattle washington and would need these parts shipped.
MAJESTIC*GARAGE U12 ZOMBIE

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
Re: i need u12 trx parts.
« Reply #1 on: Sep 6, 2013, 09:42AM »
hi mate, i have a body kit that i could send off, but it unfortuntely not 100% complete. it is missing the mud guards.

it's likely going to cost a fair bit all up though.

the tail lights you're probably after i'm assuming are the ones with the clear indicators which are from the u12 bluebird which are harder to come by.

you may also want to consider a headlight conversion and swapping in a u12 bluebird grille. again, a bit hard to come by these days but they're out there.

http://polyfedelicio.us/imgs/ - free image hosting for whatever you like

Offline SHEPARD*KAIHAKU

• antrx.com junior member
Re: i need u12 trx parts.
« Reply #2 on: Sep 6, 2013, 03:55PM »
hi mate, i have a body kit that i could send off, but it unfortuntely not 100% complete. it is missing the mud guards.

it's likely going to cost a fair bit all up though.

the tail lights you're probably after i'm assuming are the ones with the clear indicators which are from the u12 bluebird which are harder to come by.

you may also want to consider a headlight conversion and swapping in a u12 bluebird grille. again, a bit hard to come by these days but they're out there.

thanks noss!

send me some pictures of the kit! id love to see it or installed on a u12.

yeah im looking for the clear indicator tail lights, i figure if im gonna buy stuff from overseas i might as well go for the big picture rather than be stuck with one or the other.

i really really really want to do the headlight and grill conversion. if i couldnt do that i was going to put an ps13 widebody front end on my u12. i know it was a stretch but i didnt think id come across bluebird parts.. 
MAJESTIC*GARAGE U12 ZOMBIE