Author Topic: FS: 1990 Nissan Pintara TRX: whole car, unreg  (Read 1631 times)

Offline jet

• antrx.com junior member
FS: 1990 Nissan Pintara TRX: whole car, unreg
« on: Mar 4, 2013, 07:51PM »
Hi

For sale is my 1990 gun metal grey pintara TRX. I have upgraded my car and no longer have the time to fix the car for my parents anymore. The seals on the engine block are gone, so the car drives but after around 30 mins, the car overheats too much. Quote to fix is around $800, but I think it's time to let the car go.

Everything else on the car is in very good condition, paint is in excellent condition and body is straight. The car has illegal tint on it hahaha but I have never been pulled up on it. Car comes with stock s13 wheels painted black. The air con on the car has worked for the last few years without the need to re-gas, and I think the clutch master cylinder was just changed over so is practically brand new.

The car is now unregistered and sitting there, and I will not part out the car, just come and take the car please. Need the room and parents want the car gone too.

I am located in Endeavour Hills (south-eastern suburbs), Melbourne. If anyone wants photos of the car, just SMS me on 0420902692. Not after much for the car so make me an offer and come take the car. Any questions just SMS. Cheers.

Offline SSS

• Administrator
  • post whore
Re: FS: 1990 Nissan Pintara TRX: whole car, unreg
« Reply #1 on: Apr 4, 2013, 01:01PM »
pm sent.

Offline jet

• antrx.com junior member
Re: FS: 1990 Nissan Pintara TRX: whole car, unreg
« Reply #2 on: May 2, 2013, 10:48PM »
***CAR IS NOW GONE AND SOLD***