Author Topic: Hi  (Read 1491 times)

Offline sxtacy

• antrx.com senior member
Hi
« on: Jan 18, 2009, 09:16PM »
Hi, my names Damian and I currently drive a 1991 nissan 180sx with the redtop SR20DET engine and 96,000 kms on it.

I decided to get a new car for something different which is how I ended up here with a new (Project) car. A Gold 1989 Nissan Pintara T with the brown interior for the grand sum of $400 from ebay, sight unseen apart from one pic.

Took the train to Melbourne, picked it up, started driving home, then the clutch bearing went after an hour. still two hours away from home. That was in December, so needless to say this site has helped me more then a little bit over the last month as I have started to build up my new car.

Trying to see if I can modify it for the least amount of money.

Here are some pics, sorry if I stuffed up, first time.

http://img253.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00221ed5.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00222ol1.jpg
« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2009, 09:34PM by sxtacy »
nothing.

Offline chr1S

• r&d team
  • post whore
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: Jan 18, 2009, 10:20PM »
welcome to the forums mate

what's the motivation for the T project? seems to me you already would have your hands full with that 180!
Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand.

to be fair, it wouldn't be ANTRX if we stayed on topic.

and if someone wasn't cranky at Chr1s for something he said...

Offline sxtacy

• antrx.com senior member
Re: Hi
« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2009, 10:48PM »
Well the 180sx is fun and all, but the ride is a little harsh. too much for a daily, I want more comfort now. must be getting old :) so I will be using the pinny as a daily after I finish it. then probably build up my 180 for the weekend or something.

nothing.