Poll

idk what to put here.

here either
0 (0%)
neither here.
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: jordan fields's 1991 nissan stanza project  (Read 1624 times)

Offline Jordan Fields

• antrx.com pre-pewbie newbie
    • myspace.com
jordan fields's 1991 nissan stanza project
« on: Nov 12, 2008, 06:06AM »
i have a 1991 nissan stanza xe. i bought the car for $400.00 and i have done a little bit of customizations my self already. i have custom painted the whole dash, 17' rims, exhaust, and a K&N air filter(im tryin to get the whole cold air intake system lol. its a process lol). i have a few questions. im like extremely new to the u12's and u11's and what not, so, i was wondering whats the difference between a stanza and a u12? lol. By the way i couldn't figure out how to upload photos onto this website, but the picks are on my myspace. URL:myspace.com/bologna12. I am committed to learning more about these cars, and even more thrilled about learning how you guys have customized yours. leave me some comments and if you have time look at my car. (its under the photo album cars that i have had)

Offline SSS

• Administrator
  • post whore
Re: jordan fields's 1991 nissan stanza project
« Reply #1 on: Nov 12, 2008, 07:57AM »
Hi, welcome, etc etc, but this doesn't classify as a project thread.
A project thread is intended to be like a blog that details on-going work to your project, no matter how fast or slow you make progress on it. Usually a project thread will start with pics documenting the process of how you did some mods or the end results.

Offline cruizer

• post whore
Re: jordan fields's 1991 nissan stanza project
« Reply #2 on: Nov 12, 2008, 08:36AM »
Can it be moved to Noob intro section?

By way welcome mate! Good to have another u12/stanza lover from across the sea. And it will be said.....PICS!!!  ;)