Author Topic: Any touch football players??  (Read 2171 times)

Offline Wimbie

• antrx.com full member
Any touch football players??
« on: Nov 11, 2008, 10:08PM »
Ive been playing touch for the last couple of years and really enjoying it. I filled in for my old PE teachers side once and ever since then ive played every week. Just wondering if anyone else from here plays the game. I know its big over in the eastern states, mainly queensland and its just starting to grow here in adelaide.

So does anyone else play or am i alone on this one??

Offline BILL*69

• is on LPG...
  • post whore
  • Off Defect Finally..
Re: Any touch football players??
« Reply #1 on: Nov 11, 2008, 10:31PM »
Played it tonight at cricket training  ;D

Nah its really enjoyable, i like it.
mr 4ut0m4t1c d0r1fft0000 p1nny 0n ga5 w17h cu5t0m u13h su8w00f3r!
When i'm cruisin' wit my bitches and G's ready to pop a cap in the ass of some fool who thinks he's bank by takin' my corner of the block....  ::)

Offline Sticky

• Bad Luck Magnet
  • qld local moderator
  • post whore
« Reply #2 on: Nov 17, 2008, 10:36PM »
I play oztag, for those playing at home, its a combination of touch and league, using special shorts with velcro tabs on the side allowing defenders to rip off fabric strips to comstitute a tag or tackle.

I used to play touch, and i agree its heaps of fun, but i find oztag to be a bit more diverse

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so f**king temperamental.

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan

Offline Wimbie

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #3 on: Nov 18, 2008, 01:49PM »
Ive played oztag before and i agree it is more diverse. But i dont think there is a league here in adelaide so i will just have to stick with touch for now.

Taking on a team this week which havnt lost a game in 5 years so it should be interesting