Author Topic: Yo... New to forum please read!  (Read 3215 times)

Offline Grug

• antrx.com newbie with pewbies
Yo... New to forum please read!
« on: Oct 22, 2007, 12:33PM »
Ok I just moved from Adelaide to Qld. I had an 85 TRX bluebird with an SR20 conversion (bored and stroked to 2.4 liters) With heaps of work done. I was a member of 910bluebird.com. But i sold the bluey.
I was with out a car for a couple of months and it sucked big time! Any how Ive just brought a u13 sss attesa ltd (somthing different)
Its auto and stock as a rock. Witch is why i joined antrx. As i said i just moved to QLD (family reasons) and left behind all my mates  :(.
So im looking for some guys/girls to cruise with Maybe get some advise about my new car (Like an actual Answer to the gtir gear box question that has so many different answers 1 has to be true)...
Anyway sorry for rambaling I work nights im tired and bored.

Cheers for reading
I just read what i wrote. Once again sorry for babbaling

Offline Kranzy

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12 - SR20DET
Re: Yo... New to forum please read!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 22, 2007, 03:42PM »
Where abouts are you located mate? Queensland a big place...
Quote from: noss
learnt something new just then, dont eat baked bean sandwhiches while changing the paper in the copier

"Noss is GOD"

Offline Budgie

• Dr. B Udgie - AWD FTW
  • Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12-U13
« Reply #2 on: Oct 22, 2007, 08:56PM »
Welcome Grug.  That nine-ten would have hammered...
dont piss me off with your pillarless shit captain snappy wrist

Offline NIZ013

• No longer a Nissan Driver...
  • post whore
    • UDC
« Reply #3 on: Oct 23, 2007, 01:31PM »
Ok I just moved from Adelaide to Qld. I had an 85 TRX bluebird with an SR20 conversion (bored and stroked to 2.4 liters) With heaps of work done. I was a member of 910bluebird.com. But i sold the bluey.
I was with out a car for a couple of months and it sucked big time! Any how Ive just brought a u13 sss attesa ltd (somthing different)
Its auto and stock as a rock. Witch is why i joined antrx. As i said i just moved to QLD (family reasons) and left behind all my mates  :(.
So im looking for some guys/girls to cruise with Maybe get some advise about my new car (Like an actual Answer to the gtir gear box question that has so many different answers 1 has to be true)...
Anyway sorry for rambaling I work nights im tired and bored.

Cheers for reading
I just read what i wrote. Once again sorry for babbaling

Welcome!! Great choice in car, i'm sure you won't be disappointed. The attessa's are a great little sleeper. If you're round the Brissie area, keep an eye out in the Qld section on this forum, as we post up info about cruises there. Most of us have been a bit preoccupied lately and haven't had a chance to organise too many, but hopefully we'll be getting back into the rhythm of meeting fortnightly or at least monthly, as it's great to have a bit of a catch up every now and then. Might even try to organise another coast cruise one day on a weekend.
Oh and cool username! I remember reading the Grug kiddies books, waaaaaaay back when i was in primary school! He was one mad cartoon character thingy hehe.

Offline Grug

« Reply #4 on: Oct 23, 2007, 02:47PM »
Cheers guys... Yeah my old 910 did hammer. 11.60 1/4 at A.I.R. But it had a tendency to rip the rear trailing arms off the floor pan :o
I'm in the caboolture area. Oh how do i post pics on this forum?

Offline NIZ013

• post whore
    • UDC
« Reply #5 on: Oct 23, 2007, 02:54PM »
Cheers guys... Yeah my old 910 did hammer. 11.60 1/4 at A.I.R. But it had a tendency to rip the rear trailing arms off the floor pan :o
I'm in the caboolture area. Oh how do i post pics on this forum?

Hahah, yeah my ex had the same problem. He had a 910 with the z18et in it. Come to think of it, he sold it to some dude in Adelaide.. The new owner ripped out the z and put a CA in it.

Offline Grug

« Reply #6 on: Oct 23, 2007, 03:04PM »
Seems to be a common problem with 910's once you start to put some power through them

Offline Grug

« Reply #7 on: Oct 23, 2007, 03:05PM »
NIZ013 Wasnt pro910 was it?

Offline NIZ013

• post whore
    • UDC
« Reply #8 on: Oct 23, 2007, 04:38PM »
NIZ013 Wasnt pro910 was it?

Maaaaybe... Do you know him / know of him?

Offline Grug

« Reply #9 on: Oct 23, 2007, 04:57PM »
Lets just say it drifted alright if it was... Hated the front bumper though. Dont know him but my mate brought the car and we chucked the ca in. Small world.

Offline Budgie

• Dr. B Udgie - AWD FTW
  • Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12-U13
« Reply #10 on: Oct 23, 2007, 06:56PM »
Oh how do i post pics on this forum?

We did have a direct link setup to imageshack, but thats not working in the new theme at the moment.

For now, just go to www.imageshack.us and upload your images, then paste the links or thumbnail links into the post your making on here.  I'm sure noss is working on getting the imageshack stuff linked back in again.
dont piss me off with your pillarless shit captain snappy wrist