Author Topic: Semi Urgent: Kelpo Engine Mounts Ka24E ,2.4lt, fwd auto  (Read 2559 times)

Offline tiger76

• antrx.com junior member
 90 t penny sedan engine mounts for 2.4 Lt fwd, auto, ka24e motor, how many do i need, cant get under it to see?  parts number for all of what needed for kelpo mounts....

Offline MattJohn

• antrx.com senior member
Re: Semi Urgent: Kelpo Engine Mounts Ka24E ,2.4lt, fwd auto
« Reply #1 on: Jul 23, 2013, 08:52PM »
You will have one on the bottom brace/chassis bar right behind the radiator, one on the left of the rockercover, one under the battery tray and one on the back, attached to the same bar as the first one.

I have a mint front one you can have for $40? Only done a few k's.

Might be able to shop around otherwise. Pretty sure the front was about ~$80 but the side was about ~$130. Repco for ya.

MIGHT part with the Heavy Duty drivers side one (next to the rocker cover) if you're interested. Not sure what price is fair. havnt used it at all yet though.
« Last Edit: Jul 23, 2013, 08:54PM by MattJohn »

Offline tiger76

• antrx.com junior member
« Reply #2 on: Jul 23, 2013, 09:57PM »
You will have one on the bottom brace/chassis bar right behind the radiator, one on the left of the rockercover, one under the battery tray and one on the back, attached to the same bar as the first one.

I have a mint front one you can have for $40? Only done a few k's.

Might be able to shop around otherwise. Pretty sure the front was about ~$80 but the side was about ~$130. Repco for ya.

MIGHT part with the Heavy Duty drivers side one (next to the rocker cover) if you're interested. Not sure what price is fair. havnt used it at all yet though.

i'm in melbourne, a bit to far away but thanks for the other,, mattjohn

Offline MattJohn

• antrx.com senior member
« Reply #3 on: Jul 23, 2013, 10:44PM »
No worries bro,

give repco a call, or whatever its equilivant down there is. They can get them in if they don't already stock them.

If things get desperate I can post though.
Pretty sure Pedro has some mounts for sale too, 'under battery tray mount' now that I look. Hes in birzzy as well. Im sure it wouldn't be too much of a drama to post them all in the same box to save a lil moolah.
Upto you though.
« Last Edit: Jul 23, 2013, 10:47PM by MattJohn »

Offline pedro666

• post whore
  • VET NEO VVL is how I roll...
« Reply #4 on: Jul 24, 2013, 05:09PM »
gearbox mount...  I sure do MattJohn, i got a used one and a brand new genuine nissan one., let us know if you want them..
the words "race car" spelled backward still spell "race car"? 

skype_shannan801