Author Topic: Tuning Dynamco remotes:  (Read 4535 times)

Offline hrmmmm

• antrx.com junkie
Tuning Dynamco remotes:
« on: Nov 1, 2007, 05:33PM »
Hey all,
    I have a cyclops s35i immobiliser in my car (courtesy of penrith council) but the key fobs have both broken recently, both have suffered the same terminal damage (little clips that hold switch/button in have broken off). I went to strathfield penrith to enquire about new key fobs and was told up to a month and $50 each.
   Can anyone get them for me sooner. I assume price would be similar everywhere so am not too concerened about that, also I will pay postage to get them to me express, it is a pain to use the manual overide code everytime I want to drive the car over the next month.

Cheers
« Last Edit: Nov 18, 2007, 04:34PM by Langers_87 »

Offline Sticky

• Bad Luck Magnet
  • qld local moderator
  • post whore
Re: Attn: Car audio/car alarm guru's.
« Reply #1 on: Nov 7, 2007, 10:46AM »
Unfortunatly, 4 - 6 weeks is the time it will take Dynamco (the supplier) to receive new stock, so you might just have to bide your time. I can check at work to see if i have any spares tho mate

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so f**king temperamental.

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan

Offline hrmmmm

• antrx.com junkie
« Reply #2 on: Nov 7, 2007, 03:43PM »
That would be good, I have managed to do a bodgy repair with some super glue, but I have to push on the button fairly hard to make it work. If I have to wait I will obviously but if I can get one sooner it would be good.

Offline rathies

• I may be going to hell but I'm going in a 4BY
  • post whore
  • Patrol of Doom coming soon
« Reply #3 on: Nov 7, 2007, 06:12PM »
i have about 4 spare dynamco remotes here, how much you willing to spend?
Previous rides: KA24ET TRX,  2000 GUII Patrol 4.2 td, AntrxWA whore TRX owner 4/5, 99 Landrover Discovery TD5
Current Ride(s):  91 GQ Patrol ST-3 RB25DET Converted :)

Offline hrmmmm

• antrx.com junkie
« Reply #4 on: Nov 8, 2007, 04:34PM »
About $50-$60 seeing as that is what I was quoted from strathfields. So I will pay that plus postage to get them to me express. I need two.
   How do you make them work with my imobilser.

Offline rathies

• I may be going to hell but I'm going in a 4BY
  • post whore
  • Patrol of Doom coming soon
« Reply #5 on: Nov 8, 2007, 05:36PM »
19 key tuns to delete the ones in there and 21 key tuns to learn in the new ones  ;) $70 incl postage i'll send you two, one of them has a button that is a bit sticky but good for a spare. the other is perfect, sounds good?
« Last Edit: Nov 8, 2007, 05:38PM by rathies »
Previous rides: KA24ET TRX,  2000 GUII Patrol 4.2 td, AntrxWA whore TRX owner 4/5, 99 Landrover Discovery TD5
Current Ride(s):  91 GQ Patrol ST-3 RB25DET Converted :)

Offline hrmmmm

• antrx.com junkie
« Reply #6 on: Nov 8, 2007, 05:42PM »
SOLD, will send you a pm with details.

Offline hrmmmm

• antrx.com junkie
Re: Tuning Dynamco remotes:
« Reply #7 on: Nov 18, 2007, 04:53PM »
Thought I would reuse an old thread, to save junking up the forums.

Courtesy of rathies I got two dynamco remotes for my s35i immobiliser, problem is I can't make them work. I have been on the dynamco site and got very limited info due to me needing one of their passwords/usernames. The info rathies gave me (see quote buble) is also a bit vague I think. In a moment of brilliance I did check that the remotes rathies gave are compatible with my immobilser, I also asked  the money hungry cash cows at strathfeild penrith how to programme them, I was told it would cost me $30 to find out and that the person couldn't tell me how to do it as he isn't an installer when I know he is because he installed it in the first place, he also told me how to install my radio.
    So, can anyone tell me how to programme them.
Also I think there will be a complaint going to strathfeild about their after sales servive, which in this instance was/is crap.

Offline Jono

• The Wise Man
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
  • memory boy!
« Reply #8 on: Nov 18, 2007, 05:10PM »
Definitely do make a complaint, we program them for free at my work, it's all part of the service. It only takes about a minute anyway.

To program in a new remote, open the driver's door and leave it open, disarm the alarm using your PIN code, then turn the key from the 'ACC' to the 'ON' position 7 times, leaving it in the 'ON' position on the 7th turn. Press the main button on your first remote.

Repeat for the second remote.

If you can't get it to work the door wire may not have been hooked up, to get it to work you will need to ground this wire to activate the programming sequence.
#1 Post Wh0re
pringles was here!

Offline Sticky

• Bad Luck Magnet
  • qld local moderator
  • post whore
« Reply #9 on: Nov 18, 2007, 05:23PM »
and dont forget to swear  ::)

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so f**king temperamental.

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan

Offline hrmmmm

• antrx.com junkie
« Reply #10 on: Nov 18, 2007, 06:11PM »
Thanks Jono, got one of them working, the other one won't programme, but I think it has something to do with the immobilser only being able to have 3 'codes' in it's memory, and I still have one of the originals that has a busted button and I don't know how to wipe it's memory so the immobilser will accept the second new one. In all I have 4 remotes, of which three work, I managed to fix one of the originals with superglue.

Where bouts in QLD are,you I will moving to Plainland (near ipswhich) on the 30th november, so I might get you to take a look at getting the fourth remote working and the second original wiped if your not busy doing your own thing. I don't care if you are 2+ hours away, I have a lifetime to explore a new state.

Sticky: It didn't come to swearing, was pretty simple, like jono said it only takes a minute, don't see why strathfield wouldn't tell me when I asked.
« Last Edit: Nov 18, 2007, 06:13PM by Langers_87 »

Offline Jono

• The Wise Man
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
  • memory boy!
« Reply #11 on: Nov 18, 2007, 06:13PM »
I live at Daisy Hill, in Logan, on the southside of the city.
#1 Post Wh0re
pringles was here!

Offline hrmmmm

• antrx.com junkie
« Reply #12 on: Nov 18, 2007, 07:09PM »
Ahh ok, my nan lives in Logan central (kingston is what it officially is I think), she is just of dewers road.