Author Topic: Running...  (Read 11975 times)

Offline BILL*69

• is on LPG...
  • post whore
  • Off Defect Finally..
Re: Running...
« Reply #30 on: Aug 12, 2008, 10:28PM »
ok stopped running lately... now i feel like a dumbass though. my old scales were fucked  >:( i was actually somewhere close to 113kg or something stupid like that. that fucked me right off when i stepped on the correct scales, so i was even more determined to lose the kg's. currently down to 107kg, but my aim for now is to get it under three digits fat wise. (current state). once i get under that bar, i will start pumping a few weights to tone up a bit, and get some muscle into my arms/chest. continue the running, as its helping alot.
mr 4ut0m4t1c d0r1fft0000 p1nny 0n ga5 w17h cu5t0m u13h su8w00f3r!
When i'm cruisin' wit my bitches and G's ready to pop a cap in the ass of some fool who thinks he's bank by takin' my corner of the block....  ::)

Offline cruizer

• post whore
« Reply #31 on: Aug 12, 2008, 10:31PM »
Best way to lose weight is HITT. Do sprints, not jogging. You'll burn a crapload more calories than jogging.

Offline cruizer

• post whore
« Reply #32 on: Oct 22, 2008, 02:10PM »
This a bit delayed but a month ago I did the City to Bay fun-run. Managed to do 12kms in 1 hr 8 minutes. Brother managed it in 58 minutes. Not bad considering out 'training' schedule. I.e. run down to beach, get fish and chips, try to run back  ;D

Offline Jecks

• antrx.com pit crew
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
    • antrx.com
« Reply #33 on: Oct 22, 2008, 02:46PM »
just came across this thread...
is anyone a traceur?
I'm sick of my knob going all floppy and loose in my hand  :P 
I've been on probation for 21 years, can't make a decision without consulting the wife first  ::)

Offline Habibosaurus

• YouTube King
  • Global Moderator
  • antrx.com junkie
« Reply #34 on: Oct 22, 2008, 05:46PM »
Skipping FTW!!! 10 min skip is like a 40 min jog.
Ill fight you. May even throw a bar of soap your way. Maybe a few wax strips and some clip on brembo brake calipers for your fooly sic civic.