Author Topic: toowoomba 2 mishaps in 30 minutes (other peoples doings)  (Read 1623 times)

Offline aidee

• antrx.com junior member
hi all went up to woomba for a spin tonight and within 30 minutes i witnessed 2 f#$k up"s within 30 minutes ,1st was a motor-cyclist who tried to undertake in a single lane down the main drag in a single lane with a woman who was eager to find somewhere to park,who was in front of me , with-out using indicators,as she was dodging and darting over the road a moto-cyclist got inpatiant and under took me and nearly the car infront ,got hit at the rear r.h.s which deflected him to the left into  a parked car and he rebounded ,his feet came off the pegs but he didn't fall off (thank god)he kept going, i yelled out "use ur indicators bitch"to the car that was in front of me that didnt indicate.he under-took us (in the wrong ) so there both at fault .the other incident one was a car with a trailer that had the wrong size ball or didnt do the hitch up properly going over a rail-way line ,sparks going everywhere,ending up under his rear end (the chain saved him) its a scary place the roads we drive on we gotta watch what every one on the road is doing more so than us .becareful folks.why the f$%k do some people get out of the abortion bucket?it makes me wonder.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 11:17PM by datsunmad »
(i have tourettes) fu$% it,shit,fu$%?shit?fu$%.

Offline rathies

• I may be going to hell but I'm going in a 4BY
  • post whore
  • Patrol of Doom coming soon
Re: toowoomba 2 mishaps in 30 minutes (other peoples doings)
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 11:21PM »
its amazing how many people can't drive along a straight road without causing some sort of accident. Just today I had a genious knob jockey pull into an island (turning right) behind me, nearly got his arse end cleaned up by traffic trying to go the other way. The impatience and idiocy combined is unreal.

In a perfect would we would lose the 'everyone has the right to drive' notion..if you cant get a licence driving a car with 3 fucking pedals and pass all the units on your practical driving test then you should catch the bus! unfortunately that would be a breach of human right etc.

PS this should probably be in antrx flame.
Previous rides: KA24ET TRX,  2000 GUII Patrol 4.2 td, AntrxWA whore TRX owner 4/5, 99 Landrover Discovery TD5
Current Ride(s):  91 GQ Patrol ST-3 RB25DET Converted :)

Offline rathies

• I may be going to hell but I'm going in a 4BY
  • post whore
  • Patrol of Doom coming soon
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 11:59PM »
couldn't agree more..if they can't change gears while driving how are they going to control the car in an emergency? my argument anyway  8)
Previous rides: KA24ET TRX,  2000 GUII Patrol 4.2 td, AntrxWA whore TRX owner 4/5, 99 Landrover Discovery TD5
Current Ride(s):  91 GQ Patrol ST-3 RB25DET Converted :)

Offline aidee

• antrx.com junior member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 12:10AM »
too true Lukey if thay cant learn to spell how can they write their own name.
(i have tourettes) fu$% it,shit,fu$%?shit?fu$%.