Author Topic: u12 attessa gearboxes and front viscous LSD. EOI - Canberrra  (Read 1641 times)

Offline Boss

• antrx.com junior member
Ok,

After much frustration with these rotten gearboxes I have decided to go a totally different setup.

I have quite a collection of attesa gearbox parts which I am thinking of selling.

These include:

- a front u13 lsd transfer case(includes c.v's both sides);
- u12 transfer box stripped apart; and
- two complete u12 gearboxes, one is the close ratio box(suspect center diff) and the other has a problem with first gear.

At this point I am only listing this as an EOI and have not decided on a price. I would like to get rid of the lot whole, however I am willing to sell some items separately.

Update, I stripped the broken gear box and the 4th gear shaft bearing was disintegrated.

This box I will sell out as spares if anyone would like(I will sell separate items for rebuilds/repairs etc).
« Last Edit: Jul 15, 2013, 07:54PM by Boss »

Offline Boss

Re: u12 attessa gearboxes and front viscous LSD. EOI - Canberrra
« Reply #1 on: Jul 23, 2013, 09:45AM »
No takers.. I would have thought someone would want this stuff..

I have transfer cases coming out my ears.. So if anyone needs or wants some parts PM me.. I want to get rid of this stuff and it is too good to bin.

Offline roadkill91

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #2 on: Aug 17, 2013, 12:27PM »
hey,how u getting on,i hv attesa,jap import,4 door hard top,box went 1 minute after buying,lol.tried 2 fit hnu 13 auto but cant get wiring diagram from anywhere so all shit,hv 2 take out and try another way,b 4 dump,what way u going?hey box was sweet as thn was like hand brake on in all gears?but first hrd 2 select and nearly came through the floor,any way hope u hvn more luck.this forum shit is so hrd 2 wrk out,no one awnsers unless uyour name is Helga or?are they in bed with there little clicky groop or dead?

Offline Boss

« Reply #3 on: Aug 24, 2013, 06:22PM »
Bump...

I now have my radical new gearbox setup, so I need to shift this stuff..

FREE!! I have various gtir/u12 transfer boxes which Id like to get rid of preferably to a good home..

Also I have a viscous lsd u13 transfer case which I have the correct gear ratios to suit gtir/u12 this is not free..

Finally I have two u12 ca 5spd manuals I'd like to sell. One is in parts suit reco or parts for a dog box and the second is in good order.