Author Topic: gone fishing  (Read 1474 times)

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
gone fishing
« on: Apr 1, 2004, 10:35PM »
i'm posting this on behalf of low_gli.. long story. anyway..

ok guys this is a long joke, but i think its a classic! so bear with me

one day in a stream not to far away from here (well it kinda is) there was a trout, just swimming along, and it looked up and saw a fly, and said 'if that fly moved down six inches, id be able to jump up and eat him' so anyway the trout is sitting there waiting and waiting for the fly, then all of a sudden a bear pops out from behind a tree and looks at the fly and the fish and says, 'if that fly moves down 6 inches the trout will jump, and ill be able to come out and eat the trout', so the bear is sitting there, waiting and waiting... then along came a hunter, eating a cheese sandwhich, sizes things up and says, 'if that fly moves down, the trout will jump, the bear will come out and ill shoot the bear', so the hunter is sitting there, waiting, eating his cheese sandwhich. when all of a sudden, along comes a mouse *sniff sniff* 'mmmmm, i can smell cheese' says the mouse, he 2 sizes things up and says, 'if the fly moves down, the trout will jump, the bear will come out, adn the hunter will drop the sandwhich, and ill get me sum cheese', so the mouse is sitting there, waiting. then along came a cat (dont worry this is the last animal to come into the joke), and saw the mouse, and sized things up. Then all of a sudden everything happened, the fly moved down, the trout jumped, the bear came out from behind the tree, the hunter shot and dropped his sandhwich, and the mouse pounced on the sandwhich and the cat jumped on the mouse, then the mouse and cat rolled into the river and SPLASH!!!!

The moral of the story is...If a fly moves down 6 inches, u get a wet pussy!!!      ;D 8)[/size]

http://polyfedelicio.us/imgs/ - free image hosting for whatever you like

Offline Pringles

• antrx.com baked not fried
  • post whore
  • ;-) check me out !
Re: gone fishing
« Reply #1 on: Apr 1, 2004, 10:43PM »
bahahaha thats good!!! karma!!
Check out the Brown Couch !
the ole Nissan caught a cold... puachtuuu..!
i lost a testicle while shaving my scrotum
Jono wasn't here!

Offline Milford

• resident clown
  • post whore
« Reply #2 on: Apr 2, 2004, 06:36AM »
crude but i like it :)

Offline imaspy

• Captain Chaos
  • vic local moderator
  • post whore
  • DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUHHHN!!!!
    • A collection of some of my photography
« Reply #3 on: Apr 2, 2004, 12:41PM »
um... i dont get it
You have friend, I have friend. My friend go to your house, put bomb under your floor and blow you to fucking sky!

89tipintara

« Reply #4 on: Apr 3, 2004, 10:35AM »
haha nice

um... i dont get it
  you seriuos? wow   ::)