Author Topic: martial arts  (Read 11175 times)

Offline roadkill91

• antrx.com full member
Re: martial arts
« Reply #30 on: Oct 28, 2013, 04:03PM »
[quote   author=krip88 link=topic=14716.msg294736#msg294736 date=1382610723]
relax roadkill91, I'm sure SSS was suggesting you take a little more time when righting you posts so they are a bit clearer to what your dotrying to say. In saying that, some of your posts are a little hard to follow. Just my 2 cents worth.

[/quote]
relax roadkill91, I'm sure SSS was suggesting you take a little more time when righting you posts so they are a bit clearer to what your trying to say. In saying that, some of your posts are a little hard to follow. Just my 2 cents worth.

Hey :) Yah,Thanks. ;) all good,The lack of knowledge is very frustrating at times,The only real thing I ever needed 2 know was the pin outs 4 my 2 Jappanese cars(sr20det.) 1 bn a hnu12/a the other bn a hnu13/& the Automatic wires/where do they go/connect 2. Apart from that the rest was a bit of a fill in 2 be able 2 post pictures of my nissan ride :D .ps.not one reply  ::)on that question.So now is a deat issue 4 now.cheers & good luck 2 you 2,  PS.

Offline roadkill91

• antrx.com full member
Re: martial arts
« Reply #31 on: Jan 8, 2014, 11:29PM »
 :)Hey all u Nissan art practitioners :)
I just gave myself another white tip on my Nissan Black Belt LoL :D
As I threw around motors boxes wheels radiators air , man. 3 complete Extractions :o 2 Replacements !.! 1 near complete manual transmission 2 automatic conversion ;D Fell short there account of lack of worldly knowledge !?! Yep I continued 2 seek the quest of self reliance, Past down like the Bowing required for coloured belts that hold up yeah Pants(GI)g :D So I am thinking that for me AANNDD the fact that it messed with my Head,Nuckles,Fingers,Let alone my Ki & Yah.Ha. I achieved with now Masters? No Manuals? No Information at all about One thing ::) I DID OK :'( &&&&&&&& My SHE ATTESA BLUEBIRD SR20DET LTD AWD HAS AGREED THAT I AM WOTRH ANOTHER DEGREE IN NISSAN MARTIAL ATRS WORKOUTS. So I thank all for there cheering from the stadium seats for there support & sharings in the martial arts knowledge of continuing on as always learning there is always someone there 2 challenge U
Who ever Guessed it would be a Nissan ;) keep training as soon we will all meet for some lectures & perhaps a belt exchange  :P providing my workmanship holds up too the T28 5speed ::) PS RK91