Author Topic: Floor mats  (Read 1704 times)

Offline beejay85

• antrx.com junior member
Floor mats
« on: Aug 11, 2006, 05:45PM »
Hey guys, ive got these car mats in my car that look to be original factory mat, they have a little metal emblem on them...well the front and the middle thing in the back...they actually look pretty cool (well thats wat i tihnk anyway),. But see the problem is that the guy that sold the car to me must have lost the front drivers side one and i was wondering if any one knows anything about these mats, or even where i can pick one (or even the whole set if i have to) up from?

Offline Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing

• antrx.com junkie
  • Ma-Jik
    • Ma-Jik
Re: Floor mats
« Reply #1 on: Aug 11, 2006, 06:00PM »
Post up some pics of them. I have some mats in my Attesa but i think there from a AUS spec cause they dont fit perfectly.
Written off HNU13 Atttesa, PM me for part requests.

Offline LUP15

• antrx.com senior member
  • formerly DIGITOBI
« Reply #2 on: Aug 12, 2006, 10:40AM »
he probably didnt lose it. the drivers one would be the first one to get worn out and holes start appearing. mine is totally shattered atm... would need custom moulding to get new ones. the aus spec and jap spec dont go together as the floor pans are totally different
Project LUP15 <-- Click Here      ||      If you're an enthusiast in QLD or anywhere else, support it --> Lakeside Raceway

Offline phreeky

• antrx.com senior member
« Reply #3 on: Aug 14, 2006, 03:28PM »
i've got all the factory matts, thinking of taking the drivers out and keeping aside to keep in good condition, look farken awesome imo with the little emblem on them and all, mine are thankfully all in perfect condition still.

but yeah you'd need to find the right patterned carpet stuff, and then mould to fit. you could probably get the emblem in it too, and then get ya grandma to stick up the edging all nice, haha :)

there are probably some guides on the net on how to mould carpet to shape

Offline bluebird

• new kid on the block
« Reply #4 on: Aug 18, 2006, 09:28PM »
I have a factory  set of mats with mine but the emblem is not metal.
Its a grey bluebird emblem in the right hand corner and is in a sort of oval shape.
There are 5 mats in total. There is one long skinny mat that I have no idea what its for.
It doesnt seem to fit anywhere.
The drivers one is a bit worn so I was thinking of getting 2 custom ones made that have
an attesa emblem instead. I just have to make sure how to spell it.
ATTESSA OR ATESSA OR MAYBE ATTESA.

Offline beejay85

« Reply #5 on: Aug 22, 2006, 08:06PM »
I have a factory  set of mats with mine but the emblem is not metal.
Its a grey bluebird emblem in the right hand corner and is in a sort of oval shape.
There are 5 mats in total. There is one long skinny mat that I have no idea what its for.
It doesnt seem to fit anywhere.
The drivers one is a bit worn so I was thinking of getting 2 custom ones made that have
an attesa emblem instead. I just have to make sure how to spell it.
ATTESSA OR ATESSA OR MAYBE ATTESA.

hey i think they are similar to mine but like i said the emblem is made from metal..i think the long skinny one goes over the drivshaft tunnel thing :| well thats where mine goes...oh and its ATTESA :D