Author Topic: NSW: Buy my 910 Bluebird for your next race car  (Read 4311 times)

Offline Sik_bb_trx

• antrx.com senior member
NSW: Buy my 910 Bluebird for your next race car
« on: Jul 10, 2010, 06:30PM »
Hi, Regrettably up for sale is my 1985 910 Bluebird Turbo, Il start with the car, and list the facts only:

Bought it 6 years ago for $1800 in good condition

Got it resprayed in the current silver 5 years ago $2000

Have put heavy duty springs all round with double rear sway bars and a Locked H190, with an R31 skyline swaybar up front with R31 Front Brakes $ ?? over $300

All brake pads have done under 1000kms and are bendix ultimate $240

Custom door trims cost me $450

3" Mandrel bent exhaust with custom dump pipe $450

Next for the engine:

Machined Z18 Block, bored to suit pistons and honed, line bored for the crank bearings re drilled oil galleries for more oil to the head

Z18 crank, straightened, lightened, night rided, linished and machined for bigger bearing fillets, balanced

Z18 Con rods, machined, balanced and gudgeon pins brass bushed for full floating gudgeon pins

Arias Forged pistons 7.8: 1 compression for bigger boost, chromoly rings and floating gudgeon pins

Z18 Head lightly ported and polished

Comes with all manifolds and pipes etc, Also comes with a complete Z18et as spare in parts

The pistons cost me $1200 the crank machining and night riding cost me $400 and the rest of the machining and brass bushings in the conrods cost upward of $700 not counting the rest of the engine parts

Im fairly sure that is most of it, the price doesnt include all of the labour and time people have spent on the car I am asking $3000 ono Cheers Shaun

Pics: http://www.ozdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=22367