Author Topic: FS Whole car legally written of White TRX u12 Rear end damage only (SA)  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Corey

• antrx.com newbie with pewbies
****UPDATE-4 Feb/10***MUST BE REMOVED VERY SOON OR WRECKERS GET IT! Cry ***********

$250                                               $250

Hey guys, got rear ended by a drinker. majorly pissed off so now its time to sell off the whole unit!

It's a white U12 TRX KA24 and WAS in good condition inside and out. there is no damage to the front of the car (or boot-lid & spoiler) so engine gearbox and everything is all good and interior is in good nick too but due to laziness part of the interior is hanging off cause i couldnt be stuff putting the screws back in it after installing the cd player and the impact caused it to fall off.. but none is damaged.. also have the original white TRX rims of which one of them still has the centre cap, the rest were stolen. haha.  

Car will need to be towed or with front wheels or put on truck as rear wont roll

************ It's in the old man's driveway & has to go pronto! **********************

PS. car is in Noarlunga. S.A. (been sitting a few months due to legals - done now)

Email me for pictures at [email protected] as i dont know how to post images

!!!$250!!!
« Last Edit: Feb 7, 2010, 04:43PM by Corey »