Author Topic: /me waves to all...  (Read 1934 times)

Offline deanx0r

• antrx.com full member
/me waves to all...
« on: Aug 10, 2004, 12:48PM »
I'm sure nobody remembers me, but I just thought I'd say hello anyways! Haven't posted on here for nearly 8 months! I had to replace the engine (at a hefty price too) in August of last year and encountered problems with it that caused me to lose interest in the car. Whilst driving it up to QLD (where I now live), the new engine started making timing chain noises, blowing smoke, and dropping oil. Wasn't happy! After a while I was eventually able to get it fixed under warranty, where it has gone back 3 times just to get it right. But as far as I can tell it's ALL good now! As such I've now regained some interest in the car, and here I am again!  ;)

Offline Budgie

• Dr. B Udgie - AWD FTW
  • Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12-U13
Re: /me waves to all...
« Reply #1 on: Aug 10, 2004, 12:50PM »
Ah!!  I remember you mate.

So the cars is all good now?  Thats cool.  The QLD guys are looking for more cruisers to try and rival the Melbourne cruise sizes :P
dont piss me off with your pillarless shit captain snappy wrist

Offline FANC_ME

• Heaven Wont Have Me And Hell Thinks Ill Take Over
  • post whore
« Reply #2 on: Aug 10, 2004, 12:59PM »
Yep I remember you too :)

welcome back
Well-well look. I already told you: I deal with the god damn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

Offline deanx0r

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #3 on: Aug 10, 2004, 01:04PM »
Thanks for the welcome back guys.  ;D Car is going excellent now. Just a couple of things need attention like brakes and shocks, but they're not urgent.

I'd be keen as to join some of the QLD/Gold Coast guys on some cruises. I'm ashamed to admit that I never even went to one of the Melbourne cruises.  :-[

Oh and if you see any aircon kits selling, please let me know. I didn't worry too much about not having aircon back in Melb (there's only about 3 days in the year you need it), but I sure as hell need it up here! Summer is an absolute killer compared to good ol' Melbourne.

Offline evenflow_trx

• antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
  • When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty
    • Antrx
« Reply #4 on: Aug 10, 2004, 01:13PM »
I remember you too, welcome back mate. Glad to hear the car is ok now.

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
« Reply #5 on: Aug 10, 2004, 01:30PM »
hehe we all remember you! welcome back :)

* noss waves hi back ;)

http://polyfedelicio.us/imgs/ - free image hosting for whatever you like

89tipintara

« Reply #6 on: Aug 10, 2004, 02:08PM »
I remember you deanx0r, and definately check out our next cruises in the QLD section. Our next is a day bbq and then to autosalon....oh and check out mattiu's betting ring thread as well......hehe hope to catch up with you at a cruise mate.