Author Topic: 1/4 mile times  (Read 11715 times)

Offline omad

• antrx.com senior member
  • that's MR. Monkey to you...
Re: 1/4 mile times
« Reply #30 on: Mar 20, 2006, 12:33PM »
Haha ..Ever heard of AV GAS numbnuts!!

I have heard of AV GAS. I also know that it's high in lead content and generally tends to destroy unleaded engines.  :)
Got Grip?

VR4 Action.

Offline CORz4CoNCeRN

• antrx.com junior member
  • V 2.0 Older, Dumber but a bit FASTER!
« Reply #31 on: Sep 7, 2006, 07:14AM »
Far out brussell sprouts..i just remembered why i stopped payin attention to the princesses on this site ai! whole lota mob mentality when it comes to some [i seem to suffer from tourettes]s car doing freakish times!!
I understand sum of u mite be jealous,others skeptics and others realists,,but the ol saying that makes most sense here is..."DILLIGAF"!!

like i said u can see me and my mate in his GTiR choppin ne thing ne time Ladies and Gents!

WEST OZ ANTRX's BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THE "5LTR EATR"
Don't blink but!!

Only Cheap Wine Comes in 5 Litres...;-)

Offline SSS

• Administrator
  • post whore
« Reply #32 on: Sep 7, 2006, 01:36PM »
Post real, ACTUAL time slips, but until then, you're just another intehnet hero.

Offline JelloBello

• Attesa Driver
  • west oz local moderator
  • post whore
  • Got Pastie?
« Reply #33 on: Sep 7, 2006, 04:00PM »
Don't blink but!!

don't worry, i will :)

oh by the way, take the red pill and get out of your crazy little world where your friends u12 can run a 15.2  ???

EDIT: Post 100 *yay*
1994 u13 SSS Attesa ftw. Project thread here
13.876 @ 98.83mph

Offline CS2rex

• antrx.com full member
  • formerly mark_sss
« Reply #34 on: Sep 7, 2006, 04:20PM »
i bet all the lights blur in his KA when the full sic NOS kicks in, fast and furious style.

Offline omad

« Reply #35 on: Sep 9, 2006, 01:56AM »
Far out brussell sprouts..i just remembered why i stopped payin attention to the princesses on this site ai! whole lota mob mentality when it comes to some [i seem to suffer from tourettes]s car doing freakish times!!
I understand sum of u mite be jealous,others skeptics and others realists,,but the ol saying that makes most sense here is..."DILLIGAF"!!

like i said u can see me and my mate in his GTiR choppin ne thing ne time Ladies and Gents!

Don't blink but!!

I have seen the 5ltr eatr. It should be at the next UCCC cruise with a new turbo. Will be good to see it out in full form, also keen to see my mates GSR give him a run some time :)  Nice bloke, the owner. For the life of me can't remember his name though (I'm really poor with that).

Absolutely none of which has anything to do with proving your lies as truth :)  You said it - some of us are realists. And realistically, what you're saying sounds like a load of bollox and you've nothing to back it up, apart from 'MY MATES CAR WILL OWN YOU'.

Fully original line, uleh.
Got Grip?

VR4 Action.

Offline Loop

• Token Old Fart
  • antrx.com junkie
  • Old and busted ...
« Reply #36 on: Sep 12, 2006, 10:36AM »
Plus hes a pretty good driver-his reaction time was .03sec in his xr6 TURBO and he done a 13.2 in that thing(Standard az) and most stock xr6Ts do 13.9-14s!!
If you don't believe me I dont really give an airbourne intercourse!!

I call bullshit on the stock XR6 time your mate drove, post a timeslip.  With an edit however, that sort of time is possibly do-able.
209rwkW stock ... yes, it's a U12!!

Offline Jono

• The Wise Man
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
  • memory boy!
« Reply #37 on: Sep 13, 2006, 10:24PM »
...the ol saying that makes most sense here is..."DILLIGAF"!!

Looks like you do because you're back here posting more shit.
#1 Post Wh0re
pringles was here!

Offline CORz4CoNCeRN

• antrx.com junior member
  • V 2.0 Older, Dumber but a bit FASTER!
« Reply #38 on: Sep 17, 2006, 12:15PM »
yeah no worries. I'll take it down the qtr again and get a more recent "real time"..
Just waitin to get my license back..and come home from the mines here in w.a. with a few fat paychecks to fork out some money for a fully sick NOSS kit and then i post a hi 15 hey guys!!

No dramas..put it on the agenda..things to do list..but then again.."DILLIGAF"

mite even get a half cut and put a new engine in the corz4concern..never know...sr20DET maybs..any suggestions fellas??
Only Cheap Wine Comes in 5 Litres...;-)

Offline Jtas

• Sarcasminator
  • antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
« Reply #39 on: Sep 17, 2006, 01:36PM »
fork out some money for a fully sick NOSS kit

it's N O S - (one S)... the antrx NOSS doesn't blow anywhere near as hard as nos (budgie told me so)

Offline Craazy

• Resident Attesa Driver
  • antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
  • Lovin it long time
« Reply #40 on: Sep 17, 2006, 01:42PM »
talk about dig up an old thread on something stupid

if you do it again make sure you have a time slip, saves wasting time on a pointless thread on something your "mate" can do!!!

The Time Has Come To Battle It Out To The Death... SR24 vs KA24

The bluey must be revived to Life!!

Offline omad

« Reply #41 on: Sep 18, 2006, 04:02AM »
yeah no worries. I'll take it down the qtr again and get a more recent "real time"..
Just waitin to get my license back..and come home from the mines here in w.a. with a few fat paychecks to fork out some money for a f00lly sik (yes i have a low IQ - or i'm taking the piss) NOSS kit and then i post a hi 15 hey guys!!

No dramas..put it on the agenda..things to do list..but then again.."DILLIGAF"

mite even get a half cut and put a new engine in the corz4concern..never know...sr20DET maybs..any suggestions fellas??

Maybe next time you should take the blue pill...
Got Grip?

VR4 Action.

Offline dave-trx

• post whore
  • hates everything
« Reply #42 on: Sep 18, 2006, 04:03PM »
I am keeping a open mind on the 5 litre eater, 5 Litre VP, VR, VS, VT aren't that fast. However a V6 VN is the fastest V6 commodore yet, at 1320kg the power to weight is pretty good, meanwhile a 5 litre VN has power to weight of about 8kg/KW that would be the hardest 5 litre to beat. A VN group A has a better power to weight again at 6.5kg/KW. But hell with the right money anything is possible.

The VN has a very weak chassis the windscreen can crack from jacking them up, the VP was engineered with alot stiffer chassis which makes the heavier, the VR and VS are heavier again then the VP and the slowest would be a series 1 VT 5 litre.
Your car may be able to go faster.
But I can go any where. except into a garage, underground carpark, bridge...

2 sticks and manual locking hubs. have to get out to drive it around
Good old Nissan.

KA's are the shit. According to all the info on the site, they are better then sliced bread and thats saying something.

I Got Baned for being a Total Assclown, Wanker, Tool, etc...

Offline omad

« Reply #43 on: Sep 19, 2006, 02:25PM »
I am keeping a open mind on the 5 litre eater, 5 Litre VP, VR, VS, VT aren't that fast. However a V6 VN is the fastest V6 commodore yet, at 1320kg the power to weight is pretty good, meanwhile a 5 litre VN has power to weight of about 8kg/KW that would be the hardest 5 litre to beat. A VN group A has a better power to weight again at 6.5kg/KW. But hell with the right money anything is possible.

The VN has a very weak chassis the windscreen can crack from jacking them up, the VP was engineered with alot stiffer chassis which makes the heavier, the VR and VS are heavier again then the VP and the slowest would be a series 1 VT 5 litre.

Regardless, the GTiR is real, the owner is a champ and it's QUICK.

His boost controller was a POS and it was overboosting & basically killed his current turbo which is now only running on gate pressure @ 0.4bar. In this configuration, he beat an XR6T with a couple carlengths room. The thing is a weapon and I really can't wait to see it go when the GT35R goes in it...
Got Grip?

VR4 Action.

Offline trxnut

« Reply #44 on: Sep 19, 2006, 02:43PM »
hahaha

15.8 NO NOSS NO TURBO and NO BULLSHIT

Had a TRX, then a U13

Now i got a mz20 soarer....yeah im a traitor!