Author Topic: Stolen :(  (Read 3161 times)

Offline Fusion U12

• antrx.com full member
Stolen :(
« on: Oct 14, 2006, 10:20AM »
On thursday night of this week sum low life trash broke into my car via the back quater panel window and stole my sub's and destroyed my dashboard in the process of trying to get my head unit out....which in the end they didn't succed so decided they'd trash the head unit for the fun of it,They tryed taking one of my ampz but must have been disturbed and pissed off.......in total they've cost me about $1,450 in damage and what they stole from me. The Sub's were Twin 15' Clarions 600 watters and the head unit was a kenwood kdc mp6533.Im Just thankful that they didn't get my amp'z that would have been 1,000$ if they got away with them or worst still they could've stole the car....im uninsured.....yes i know its stupid but i have absolutely no money im only 17 and working at a local supermarket so yeah. Anyways the sub'z were in a twin box aswell not seperate so keep an eye out fella'z if sum1 trys to sell you any of this stuff its probably mine!! My car was parked in the campbletown area (St Andrews)

Offline rathies

• I may be going to hell but I'm going in a 4BY
  • post whore
  • Patrol of Doom coming soon
Re: Stolen :(
« Reply #1 on: Oct 14, 2006, 11:59AM »
3 words. Car. Alarm. Mate.

Other than that I sympathise.
Previous rides: KA24ET TRX,  2000 GUII Patrol 4.2 td, AntrxWA whore TRX owner 4/5, 99 Landrover Discovery TD5
Current Ride(s):  91 GQ Patrol ST-3 RB25DET Converted :)

Offline DeathPlaza

• antrx.com senior member
  • Stupid American
    • Ralphsquad
« Reply #2 on: Oct 14, 2006, 12:11PM »
sorry to hear about that...

i need an alarm.. luckily i got a dual headunit that cant be worth more than 20-50 bucks.  and i own a honda so it would be easy enough to break into my car that they wouldn't have to tear shit apart haha.  at least my car looks like a piece of shit, that the best theft detterent right there. 

maybe you should set some bait and wait for them to try to jack you again, then you can exact physical revenge... or at least you can fantasize about that. 

fuckin thieves man, it sucks, those sound like they were some pretty nice subs too.  thats the problem with loud systems, everyone who hears you drive by knows that you got some money invested into your trunk (boot whatever). 

next time spend the money on your engine, most theives are too stupid to understand internal combustion.  or get an alarm. 
I have a sunroof!

Offline rathies

• I may be going to hell but I'm going in a 4BY
  • post whore
  • Patrol of Doom coming soon
« Reply #3 on: Oct 14, 2006, 12:24PM »
I think you should tape razor blades to all your head unit and amp wires and stuff. If these fuckers know its there then they'll be back. How did you make the head unit unstealable?
Previous rides: KA24ET TRX,  2000 GUII Patrol 4.2 td, AntrxWA whore TRX owner 4/5, 99 Landrover Discovery TD5
Current Ride(s):  91 GQ Patrol ST-3 RB25DET Converted :)

Offline Fusion U12

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #4 on: Oct 14, 2006, 05:29PM »
Yeah i should've put an alarm in before i started with my system but its always under lock and key in a garage it was only at campbletown because i went to queensland for 2 weekz and left the car with my brother and he parked it in the street for 1 night, and as for baiting them well im half tempted but there no point i dont think theyd be stupid enough but i would love catching them in the act i wouldn't worry about the police i'd take matters into my own hands,i'd then probably be up for assault charges but fuck man it'd be worth it ay? Anyway the stuff is gone ive had enough of the car its cost me too much anyways when the repairs are done she'll be up for sale with whats left of the system.

Offline imaspy

• Captain Chaos
  • vic local moderator
  • post whore
  • DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUHHHN!!!!
    • A collection of some of my photography
« Reply #5 on: Oct 14, 2006, 06:43PM »
you have no money because you spent it all on audio first. get the car secured first, THEN get your audio. car alarms are not as expensive as subs and amps.
You have friend, I have friend. My friend go to your house, put bomb under your floor and blow you to fucking sky!

Offline SAIUN

• antrx.com junkie
  • ~(> ^_^)>
« Reply #6 on: Oct 14, 2006, 06:47PM »
im uninsured.....yes i know its stupid but i have absolutely no money im only 17 and working at a local supermarket so yeah.

you have no money because you spent it all on audio first. get the car secured first, THEN get your audio. car alarms are not as expensive as subs and amps.

As the quotes above illustrate, I'd also recommend insurance. Not just for if stuff gets stolen but other things can happen too (crash etc). Yes it's expensive because you're young, but by the sounds of it you had enough cash for a pretty spiff sound system.
Current mods:
ANTRX.com KA24E Stage 2 ECU chip (5kW)
ANTRX.com sticker (30kW) ;D

... that's about all.

Offline Fusion U12

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #7 on: Oct 14, 2006, 10:10PM »
Yes all very valid points i should have planned things out a bit better, But still i put a alot of work into the car and to see it knocked off just like that its just wrong it makes me pretty f**ken pissed off. Next time illl know what to do 'secure the car' , But i just had to express my anger in this post about these pieces of scum....set this as an example learn from my mistakes if you haven't already got an alarm system put in get it done.

Offline DeathPlaza

• antrx.com senior member
  • Stupid American
    • Ralphsquad
« Reply #8 on: Oct 15, 2006, 04:03AM »
yah man, in no way is this your fault for not getting an alarm.  whats done is done there isn't any going back.  it sucks that just because of this that you lost motivation to work on your car but its understandable.  theives are really what piss me off the most because people really work hard for this shit and then fuckin tweekers just jack that shit so they can get high for the night, its bullshit.

in the states you have to have insurance or you get your license suspended/revoked.  then again, the insurance companies here dont cover aftermarket shit, and i dont think my insurance covers me if i get jacked, im just ass out.  my insurance only covers if i fuck up and crash and screw someone else over. 

im gettin an alarm next paycheck im not down to get jacked, i dont have anything in my car worth stealing but i got a lot of go fast/ suspension shit so i gotta protect my investment.
I have a sunroof!

Offline dave-trx

• post whore
  • hates everything
« Reply #9 on: Oct 15, 2006, 04:18AM »
Sorry to hear about car mate. I personally haven't had my car touched, just wondering if you had pioneer or any other stereo brand stickers on your car. I have always wondered why people do it. Its advertising this is what you have in the car.
Your car may be able to go faster.
But I can go any where. except into a garage, underground carpark, bridge...

2 sticks and manual locking hubs. have to get out to drive it around
Good old Nissan.

KA's are the shit. According to all the info on the site, they are better then sliced bread and thats saying something.

I Got Baned for being a Total Assclown, Wanker, Tool, etc...

Offline Fusion U12

• antrx.com full member
« Reply #10 on: Oct 15, 2006, 10:29AM »
Yeah dave i had Fusion Stickers on it but they were taken off about a month prior due to rain and shit that pretty much wrecked the stickers anyways,They must have recognised the car from somewhere and yeah thougt lets take this guyz shit, But the odd thing is i dont live in campbletown it was there only for the 2 weeks while i was away either someones been watching my car for a while and followed me from the area that i live in out to St Andrews or this pieces of shit have just scored with pot luck and decided to break into my car.....but i dont believe that. My vehicle is totally stock standard from the outside its even got the original hubcaps i haven't touched it...it looks like your typical everyday drive car.

Offline Budgie

• Dr. B Udgie - AWD FTW
  • Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12-U13
« Reply #11 on: Oct 15, 2006, 12:28PM »
Its happened to me, out the front of my house (on the front lawn) when my mum was in hospital.  She normally hears EVERYTHING.

They took my JVC deck (this is 4 years or so ago, when I drove a corsair) my sub and my amp.  Left the front/rear speakers.

Car was comp insured, $400 excess later and some car audio recipts from a 'friend' I then had all new gear of a higher quality :D
« Last Edit: Oct 15, 2006, 12:31PM by Budgie »
dont piss me off with your pillarless shit captain snappy wrist

Offline imaspy

• Captain Chaos
  • vic local moderator
  • post whore
  • DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUHHHN!!!!
    • A collection of some of my photography
« Reply #12 on: Oct 15, 2006, 12:34PM »
i'm dobbing!
You have friend, I have friend. My friend go to your house, put bomb under your floor and blow you to fucking sky!

Offline don_makaveli

• antrx.com full member
  • yeaaaaaaaaa
« Reply #13 on: Oct 20, 2006, 02:52AM »
hahaa dobbin ahh tha good old days .. yea i need a fuckin alarm now hahaha cant risk that shitttt