Author Topic: rear end bushes and handling upgrades (on attesa)  (Read 3119 times)

Offline LUP15

• antrx.com senior member
  • formerly DIGITOBI
rear end bushes and handling upgrades (on attesa)
« on: Oct 4, 2007, 04:54PM »
has anyone upgraded their rear end bushes and rear cradle bushes? went into fulcrum and they said they would need to measure up.

im gonna check with the fast system when i get home, but pretty sure they would be similar to the gtir

anyways what other upgrades can i do? this is what ive one so far

front strut brace, rear sway bar, coilovers, swaybar bushes front and rear, some decent bridgestone tyres

want to get rear bushes, front control arm bushes (going on soon), front and rear swarbar link pins (are there any benefits?), bucket seats lol

cheers guys
Project LUP15 <-- Click Here      ||      If you're an enthusiast in QLD or anywhere else, support it --> Lakeside Raceway

Offline Budgie

• Dr. B Udgie - AWD FTW
  • Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12-U13
Re: rear end bushes and handling upgrades (on attesa)
« Reply #1 on: Oct 4, 2007, 09:24PM »
I haven't done it, but you would think the GTiR stuff would be a close match.
dont piss me off with your pillarless shit captain snappy wrist

Offline phreeky

« Reply #2 on: Feb 27, 2008, 09:40AM »
If you end up getting part numbers for locally available parts let me know. I did the front control arm bushes last year, can probably find the part number for them if you need it, but I just got them from fulcrum and they had it listed.

edit: f*ck I just realised how old this thread was, not much traffic here! Anyway, got the part number please? :D

Offline Jason

• U12/13 mixer
« Reply #3 on: Feb 27, 2008, 07:56PM »
anyways what other upgrades can i do?

Do you have a decent wheel alignment, and if your car is low in the front have you looked into roll centre adjustment.

Offline LUP15

• formerly DIGITOBI
« Reply #4 on: Mar 2, 2008, 09:33PM »
lol

i havent gotten around to do the bushes. dont use the car as often as i use to which makes things not as urgent lol

yeah my wheel alignment is near perfect. theres nothing wrong.. just wanna upgrade the rubber bits cause i saw how shit they get after 15yrs...
Project LUP15 <-- Click Here      ||      If you're an enthusiast in QLD or anywhere else, support it --> Lakeside Raceway