Author Topic: 90 trx (nsw)  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Bambi92

• antrx.com pre-pewbie newbie
90 trx (nsw)
« on: Jul 5, 2013, 04:02PM »
We have a White 90 trx that decided to crap itself two weeks ago and can't afford to fix it as I'm 3weeks away from having a baby and our financial situation has changed we spent $1300 on it two months or so ago so it has some new parts on it ill have to find the list of what was done to it to know what parts are new and ill list them tonight when I find it. Willing to sell as whole car or parts doesnt really matter to us it doesn't start but thinking it might be the starter motor/alternator that is stuffed but not sure. It was cutting out before it died completely were told that could of been a coil or a sensor never got around to fixing it.

I wouldn't have a clue how much anything is worth so open to offers. I'm not sure on technical/mechanical side of things so any questions may need to be dumbed down a bit (makes me sound a bit stupid but I haven't had time to do my research or anything about this car)
Pretty sure there's nothing missing from the car except the radio and the door trims on front are off but still there and the dash is broken in parts there the only things I know of that are wrong except for the stuff with the engine not sure on that part most things seemed to be ok before it died though.

Car is located in St Clair, nsw

Not sure how to add pics once I work it out ill upload some pics of it

Thanks
Laura.

Offline SR20ME

• antrx.com full member
Re: 90 trx (nsw)
« Reply #1 on: Jul 11, 2013, 12:34PM »
We have a White 90 trx that decided to crap itself two weeks ago and can't afford to fix it as I'm 3weeks away from having a baby and our financial situation has changed we spent $1300 on it two months or so ago so it has some new parts on it ill have to find the list of what was done to it to know what parts are new and ill list them tonight when I find it. Willing to sell as whole car or parts doesnt really matter to us it doesn't start but thinking it might be the starter motor/alternator that is stuffed but not sure. It was cutting out before it died completely were told that could of been a coil or a sensor never got around to fixing it.

I wouldn't have a clue how much anything is worth so open to offers. I'm not sure on technical/mechanical side of things so any questions may need to be dumbed down a bit (makes me sound a bit stupid but I haven't had time to do my research or anything about this car)
Pretty sure there's nothing missing from the car except the radio and the door trims on front are off but still there and the dash is broken in parts there the only things I know of that are wrong except for the stuff with the engine not sure on that part most things seemed to be ok before it died though.

Car is located in St Clair, nsw

Not sure how to add pics once I work it out ill upload some pics of it

Thanks
Laura.

If you can use a free image sharing program and post the links in this ad we can see your pics. Not a lot of people have U12's these days so demand for parts is not that great. If you could get it fixed that would be great but if not then part out what you can maybe and try to sell these parts. The rest will be to metal salvage.