Author Topic: f/s u13 sss atessa in perth  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Aceius

• antrx.com newbie with pewbies
f/s u13 sss atessa in perth
« on: Aug 30, 2010, 08:02PM »
yeah, i did read the sticky thread telling me not to do exactly this, however, i feel since i really like this car, i should try and sell it to someone who will treat it well. Besides, i lurked the forums for info in the past. Sorry mods.

It's a 1992 Nissan Bluebird SSS with the SR20DET motor, 4 spd auto, sony head unit and speakers, slightly larger intercooler and aside from that, completely stock.  Brakes are all new, radiator re-cored and flushed, gearbox serviced (and flushed), head reconditioned with new gaskets and bolts in the last 5000km.

Looks like it's had a front end bingle in the past, cause the bonnet doesnt quite line up with the guards, but i cant afford to get it fixed as i need to sell the car to afford to travel (bloody girlfriend)... Aside from that, everything else looks great.  Original rims, 4 michellin tyres with good tread. Paint good and shiny.

Previous owner (and importer) was an older couple who had barely driven it, only 65000 on the clock. Head blew because thermostat jammed, not neglect or age.

Ultimate sleeper/cruiser going for $6000, but make me an offer.
On carsales.com under 1DKL 933. Msg or call if you wish for further details.