Author Topic: Splits Vs Tweeters  (Read 1470 times)

Offline KaMbO

• antrx.com junior member
  • KaMb0 The kid with the wagon
Splits Vs Tweeters
« on: Jan 17, 2005, 09:27PM »
Hey im wondering if people have opinions on splits or speakers with tweeters im wondering if i can get teh sound quality from splits that would be the same quality as 6's with tweeters also. Im not looking for pristine sound condition but i hate my music mumbled. Any opinions would be appreciative

Offline japcrp

• antrx.com senior member
  • i loved my 350z. even if it was for a day
Re: Splits Vs Tweeters
« Reply #1 on: Jan 17, 2005, 10:44PM »
Hey im wondering if people have opinions on splits or speakers with tweeters im wondering if i can get teh sound quality from splits that would be the same quality as 6's with tweeters also. Im not looking for pristine sound condition but i hate my music mumbled. Any opinions would be appreciative
sory dude but i think what you are trying to say is that would it be beter to run a set of 2 or 3 way ( coaxial) speakers with a set of tweeter or would it be beter to run splits??????
splits are a beter way to go only because you will get a clearer mor dinamic sound out of them.
yes my plate's say japcrap! but its worth it.

Offline KaMbO

• antrx.com junior member
  • KaMb0 The kid with the wagon
« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2005, 11:06AM »
yeah i think u got it. So basically the sound from a set of say two way splits 6 inch will provide better quality and power than a set of coxial speakers using a  six inch bass driver and a high frequency tweeter

Offline japcrp

• antrx.com senior member
  • i loved my 350z. even if it was for a day
« Reply #3 on: Jan 18, 2005, 07:20PM »
yep!
yes my plate's say japcrap! but its worth it.