Author Topic: MY CAR STOLEN  (Read 1671 times)

Offline BILL*69

• is on LPG...
  • post whore
  • Off Defect Finally..
MY CAR STOLEN
« on: Nov 24, 2007, 09:22AM »
In my dream... lol. I had the weirdest dream ever. 2 White BA Falcon Cobra's (White with blue GT stripes) were in the carpark at my work (one had rims, one had stock falcon wheels), next minute i see one guy driving my car in the carpark, and i ran out there and they all drove off. Then me and my dad and someone else were walkin up the road and saw one of the falcons, so i started goin down that street, when i saw the other falcon parked out the front of this house with a really long undercover carport full of cars. I walked up, dad said dont be a dickhead so i walked back towards, when the lead singer of Offspring starts "Pssssst"-ing me. I didnt turn around, then my dad picks up a weight laying in the driveway and smacks him out with it. Then we found out my brother was in on it, so he beat him up aswell?? Weird. Then when i checked up on my brother (being the loving kind i am), hes like "Dad didnt have to hit me so hard with that stuff" n all this crap. Then he told me it was all a prank as part of some "Haloween-like" event that obviously my imagination created...

I was wondering how they started my car, as im the only one who knows how to start it, and according to my dream they switched the ignition with the Club Lock keys, and used the club lock key to start the car, and the normal ignition key to use the club lock...

Anyways, thats the end of my weird dream. Thanks for reading  ::)
mr 4ut0m4t1c d0r1fft0000 p1nny 0n ga5 w17h cu5t0m u13h su8w00f3r!
When i'm cruisin' wit my bitches and G's ready to pop a cap in the ass of some fool who thinks he's bank by takin' my corner of the block....  ::)

Offline Sik_bb_trx

• antrx.com senior member
Re: MY CAR STOLEN
« Reply #1 on: Nov 24, 2007, 09:36AM »

Thats a tripped out dream man, the lead singer of the offspring lol  ;D

The funny thing is my old pinny could be started with the clublock keys !!

Offline Smiley Of Terror

• post whore
« Reply #2 on: Nov 24, 2007, 04:59PM »
if I was a psych I'd probably prescribe you drugs... either that or tell you to get off 'em.. thats pretty vivid.. though no better than the time I had to fight a giant snake by standing completely still...
nissan enthusiast who... umm... drives a toyota.

'95 n/a Mr2

Offline chr1S

• r&d team
  • post whore
« Reply #3 on: Nov 24, 2007, 05:45PM »
when i first got my sound system in the trx i had a dream someone broke into my car about 2 weeks later haha
Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand.

to be fair, it wouldn't be ANTRX if we stayed on topic.

and if someone wasn't cranky at Chr1s for something he said...