Author Topic: QLD speeding fines and fuck ups ?  (Read 3300 times)

Offline Pure_Sincerity

• post whore
  • noss is my father
QLD speeding fines and fuck ups ?
« on: Mar 18, 2012, 05:12PM »
Just wandering if any of you guys know wether or not you lose points when being pulled over for speeding BUT points are forgotten to be written on paper by the cops ? Would I just have to pay the fine seeing as no points were recorded on paper ?
U12 TRX
KA25DE
HIGH COMP
MEGASQUIRT
COILOVERS
INDIVIDUAL THROTTLE BODIES

Offline Habibosaurus

• YouTube King
  • Global Moderator
  • antrx.com junkie
Re: QLD speeding fines and fuck ups ?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 18, 2012, 06:25PM »
Just wandering if any of you guys know wether or not you lose points when being pulled over for speeding BUT points are forgotten to be written on paper by the cops ? Would I just have to pay the fine seeing as no points were recorded on paper ?

Doesn't matter if the TIN (Traffic Infringment Notice) doesn't have the points written on it, you still lose points (depending on the alleged offence). Just like it doesn't matter if the vehicle details written down is wrong, the QPS can reissue a TIN  with the correct details. :-)
Ill fight you. May even throw a bar of soap your way. Maybe a few wax strips and some clip on brembo brake calipers for your fooly sic civic.

Offline Jono

• The Wise Man
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
  • memory boy!
Re: QLD speeding fines and fuck ups ?
« Reply #2 on: Apr 17, 2012, 12:33AM »
Doesn't matter if the TIN (Traffic Infringment Notice) doesn't have the points written on it, you still lose points (depending on the alleged offence). Just like it doesn't matter if the vehicle details written down is wrong, the QPS can reissue a TIN  with the correct details. :-)

Correct.

I've had the wrong dollar figure written on a ticket and the Qld Transport clerk corrected it when I paid it.
#1 Post Wh0re
pringles was here!