Author Topic: stanza information  (Read 1383 times)

Offline delman

• antrx.com pre-pewbie newbie
stanza information
« on: May 13, 2007, 12:45PM »
hi folks i just recently picked up a 92 stanza for a beater but after driving it and browsing on the internet i think i may invest alittle cash into it.  i want to build the motor and trans only that way down the road if anything happens to the exterior i can always transfer the drivetrain. i only have a few questions..first i have been searching a few days on here and came across the head swap..is it a worth while investment and whats the big hold up the other option is to grab a ka24de motor,ecu,harness and swap everything..please keep in mind i have no plans of ever going forced induction i like things simple and all natural..i enjoy the sound of a all motor car and high compression..also will the short throw shifter kit from a 240 or altima work in the stanza?...thanks for the time and yes i have searched alot and found useful information but i find it best to hear from the horses mouth.

Offline 91Stanzapusha

• antrx.com junior member
  • AKA: Agent Q
Re: stanza information
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 07:26AM »
the head swap itself is pretty well worth it...seein as i'm the one who did it...traction became somewhat of a problem in first for a sec nothin major...i can go into all the details here pertaining to the install but i have a thread for that already...minus the pics....if you have specific install questions jus ask. 8)
Just fall......AND DONT GET UP!!

Offline chr1S

• r&d team
  • post whore
Re: stanza information
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 09:09AM »
how far of a conversion do you want to go ?

you can swap head and run 11ish compression or u can rebuild your current motor for na purposes
Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand.

to be fair, it wouldn't be ANTRX if we stayed on topic.

and if someone wasn't cranky at Chr1s for something he said...