Author Topic: antrx.com performance camshafts for ka24e and ca20e (specs and info)  (Read 12722 times)

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
edit: cam prices have been amended for reasons beyond our control

i have started another thread so people can find all the info they need easily in one thread.. i will lock this thread. if anyone wants to reply to this topic, please do it in the other thread located here:

antrx.com camshaft changeover thread

antrx.com will be offering a camshaft changeover service, where we provide a good 2nd hand cam to be ground, and then, we will send the cam off to you in exchange for your stock cam.

the camshafts we will have available are as follows:
cam specs are to tried and tested nismo specs

antrx.com ka24e cams

cam modeldurationtransmission (auto/manual)extra mods/info
ka24e R6 camin. 248/ex. 256bothno
ka24e R4 camin. 270/ex. 270manual onlyidle is slightly lumpy
ka24e R5 camin. 288/ex. 292manual onlyrequires billet cam to be purchased. forged pistons must be purchased. new rocker OE arms must be installed. pm me to request prices

although i will not gaurantee power figures, the quoted power figures for the ka24e R4 cam is an increase from 96kw -> 111kw

antrx.com ca20e cams

cam modeldurationtransmission (auto/manual)extra mods/info
ca20e stage 2 cambothno

we will no longer be offering the euro cam and are rather opting for a cam profile similar to the ka24e r4 profile for the ca20e which should provide around a 10-15kw increase

there will be one other ca20e cam available. specs will be added later

the way this will work is that we ask for a $100 deposit on our cams + the cost of the grind & postage which is $150 for the grind, the plus the postage prices which are listed below..

destinationnormal parcel post (3-5 days)express post (overnite)
melbourne suburbsn/a$10.00
sydney$10.00$19.00
brisbane$12.00$26.00
adelaide$10.00$19.00
perth$19.00$42.00
canberra$10.00$27.00

quotes to other areas can be provided on request

after you get your antrx.com regrind, and once we recieve your stock cam in good re-usable condition, your $100 deposit will be returned. cams that will be used are generally in the 180,000 -> 220,000km age bracket. however, on your request, we can locate a low km camshaft for you at an extra cost.

here is a picture of one of our recently reground ka24e cams... (i applogise for the poor image quality)

these cams are good for a 15kw increase in power. they run well on a stock ecu and stock internals. they are a little bit lumpy on idle, but nothing that lessnes driveability of the car. they also work well on cars with no other modifications, however, the results of installing the cam would be more noticable on a car with other breathing/exhaust mods.

CAMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE KA24E AND CA20E payment is accepted by direct debit or money order (please pm me for details), no negotiations will be entered into regarding the changeover service. simply put, if you dont provide a deposit, you wont be getting a cam. your deposit will be returned to you once your stock cam has been recieved. you must also pay all postage costs on camshafts too and from melbourne.
« Last Edit: Feb 26, 2004, 11:20AM by noss »

http://polyfedelicio.us/imgs/ - free image hosting for whatever you like

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
for the antrx ka24e R5 cam, you must purchase a billet cam. we do not provide a change over service on billet cams. the cost of the billet cam is estimated to be between $400-600 + the cost of the grind.

the ka24e R4 and R6 cams can be ground on a billet cam as well.

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
this thread is now obsolete, please refer here:

http://www.garage11.com.au/categories/Engine-Hardware/Camshafts/

i will update with more products as revised pricing information gets to me.