Author Topic: [For Sale] Nissan Bluebird U13 SSS 1994. Heaps parts has changed.  (Read 7206 times)

Offline vp920b

• antrx.com junior member
Hi all,

I making this thread is to find some interest on the car since I will going back on end of April but I still need this car till mid-end of April.

It's nissan bluebird U13. Just done heaps of parts.

Has done 278,000KM because I drove 80KM's a day.

Car has been changed its drive shaft seal, CV joint, timing chain cover seals, almost new front shocks, new tyres just around 5,000KM, brake pads almost new, new Dizzy, new spark plug and leads.

All the electronics work including HUD, cruise control, cold air-con, rear wipers etc. Radio is kenwood with USB and aux-in, speakers is fusion.

Alarm from the factory has been removed(stupid alarm).

The car just got new fresh oil, transmission oil new, brake fluid and clutch is brand new.

Pretty much I just done heaps of job and money, labor it self, you can calculate because timing chain cover costs me a 1.5 day labor, and the rest is about 1 day labor.

Car can be sold unregistered or with registration, but RWC is arranged by your self.

Bad thing you need to changed for RWC is windscreen only, the rest only door dings and few scratches.

I will throw a front bushes for the lower arm and caster(pedders and whiteline product).

Car costs without plates: $1500. With plates: $2100. Rego till January next year.

Price slightly negotiable. Been done a lot to this car, fixing and repairing to be in top notch condition.

To look is at boxhill, 3129.

Car can be taken at 19th of April 2013.

So if you are interested just let me know. Car has been detailed because I'm a professional car detailer, paint is top notch condition with $350 waxed on it.

Thanks

« Last Edit: Mar 2, 2013, 12:06PM by vp920b »

Offline SleepaTi

• antrx.com junkie
  • KA24DET Guru
few questions
auto or man?
front bar looks dirty, or is the clear coat gone?
different colour front grill, been in a front ender?

my SSS has lost it's paint (well past a simple cut & polish) & looking at starting fresh so hoping this one is worth my interest ;D
NO! it's NOT a fucking SR20!!

Offline vp920b

• antrx.com junior member
Manual mate.

It is almost flat, so yeah.

Grille, it's been painted with satin black, plus the rear clip all broke down. So I changed it.

The car is not written off, or anything. It's not perfect, got some dings here and there. So yeah, not perfect but mechanically and parts and labor, well you can calculate it plus rego.

Better check it out by your self and make an offer.  ;)
« Last Edit: Mar 13, 2013, 08:16PM by vp920b »