Author Topic: SR20 Start up  (Read 1072 times)

Offline Luke

• 173kw @ all 4
  • sth. oz local moderator
  • antrx.com junkie
SR20 Start up
« on: Aug 20, 2005, 09:09AM »
So Ive had the battery out my car for 2 weeks now, so you'd think the computer would have lost its memory by now, right? So, how do I go about putting the battery back in and starting the car? I would asume you put it in, let it sit for 5 minutes or so then start it and take it for a slow drive, am I right or are there other things that need to be done?
Jason reffering to the OzVR4 Forum... "Even their forum is slow" "FJ20.com on the other hand, yep that S12 does Mono's"

Offline ashman01

• Thats Mr. Man01 to you.
  • post whore
  • Slowly getting there
Re: SR20 Start up
« Reply #1 on: Aug 20, 2005, 12:35PM »
id let it sit there and idol for atleast a 5 mins before u take it out. Let it walm up and re-lubricate all the engine. But apart from that if everything is fine i dont see anything else u would have to do.

Offline Craazy

• Resident Attesa Driver
  • antrx cruise monkey
  • post whore
  • Lovin it long time
« Reply #2 on: Aug 20, 2005, 05:18PM »
i had my sr20 off the road for 7 weeks, battery removed also, i plugged it back in and gave it some time to warm up as it needed it, and with the new cooler in place needs a fresh start, so let it idle for 5 - 10 mins then take it for a leisurely drive for another 15 mins then it should be fine

The Time Has Come To Battle It Out To The Death... SR24 vs KA24

The bluey must be revived to Life!!

Offline Jono

• The Wise Man
  • Global Moderator
  • post whore
  • memory boy!
« Reply #3 on: Aug 22, 2005, 12:32AM »
Just let it warm up for a few minutes before you drive or rev it and it'll be right.
#1 Post Wh0re
pringles was here!