Author Topic: Hi all, from Adrian at Demon's Garage  (Read 1541 times)

Offline DemonGarage

• antrx.com pre-pewbie newbie
Hi all, from Adrian at Demon's Garage
« on: Sep 12, 2013, 01:51PM »
Hey guys and gals

I've joined in the forums as I'm about to start a new company all to do with doing what you guys want done to cars that can't do it themselves at a fair price, I'm sick of seeing hard working people getting ripped by assholes.

I will be starting in WA in the coming months from my back yard and as my business grows I will be moving to a nice little factory.

So just to let you guys know I can do all forms of sticker work and even full car wraps and design stuff for you guys if you like,
I paint and straighten and can do a pretty good mend
I'm handy with a jack and spanners
if it's only a hand I got 2 I'm willing to lend
I can also contact some really good designers too if it's something I really can't do.
I'll always be straight up with you guys, If I can't do it I'll point you in the right direction of someone who can.

I'm just about to start a truck that really doesn't belong here but she's a beaut a 1959 A359D Australian Built Dodge,
I've already done a RA28 Toyota Celica and finished of the start of a VU SS, god rest both of their souls but the SS you can find on youtube just type in SSWMD (yes it's the candy apple red one)
I've stunned the big boys by doing a gen 3 conversion in 3 days and have it run with out an auto elect.
I've been around this stuff since the age of 5 and now it's my turn to give a little back
Demon's Garage, Kustom Car's & Trucks