Author Topic: FS: 1991 white TRX, 17" ROH Shift-Rs, U12 Manual (melb)  (Read 1758 times)

Offline BoGAn

• antrx.com junkie
EDIT September 25 2012:

So I never ended up getting rid of the car. Been away for most of this year and left it outside my folks place. It's now unregistered and needs to go as I'm off again soon and don't want to leave it out front my poor parents new place for another year. Details still as per below. If you want the ROH wheels get in now as I'll put them up on ebay on the weekend. Alternatively, wait for then and you may get them cheaper.

Cheerio

EDIT October 6 2012:
eBay link for wheels
----------------------

Hi all.

Been ages since I last posted on these boards, so g’day to all the old crew, especially all the Vic guys.

I upgraded from my TRX a while back, but couldn’t bear to part with her and she’s just been gathering dust, leaves and spiders. I’m moving soon, and am also going on an overseas trip so time has come to send the old girl on her way. In no way is it roadworthy and much work would need to be done to get it up to spec, so while it is still registered (until November) I won't sell it that way unless you're willing to pay out the balance. There’s some front end damage from an argument I lost with a Camry, cracked windshield, suspension’s shot, clutch is dying and the body is tired. Seeing as nobody even wants functional pinnys these days I doubt I’d be able to sell it whole, but it does have a few goodies under the hood from when I worked it over about 5 years ago. Therefore I thought I’d see if anyone on here is interested before she goes to that great carpark in the sky.
So I have available a 1991 White TRX Pintara, manual. ~340,000klm (clock stopped at 325,000). Make an offer for the whole thing, or parts. I’m happy to take bits off:
-ECU with ANTRX Stage 3 Chip
-Top end of motor rebuilt at ~250,000 km. Head ported and polished by Leigh at Headworks in Murrumbeena. Has a cam specc’d to whatever noss was providing years ago. I’d prefer to just pull the whole top end assembly out if you’re interested in any of it. For what it's worth, the motor has been and still is great. The poor body is just knackered. If you've got a U12 with a decent body, this may be just what you're after.
-Full exhaust system from extractors back including Hi-Flow cat. I can’t remember dimensions of piping. It is not legal though, I was EPA’d for the first time last year (though it’s been on since 2003 so I reckon that's not bad at all).
-Substitute shithouse looking and sounding muffler to pass EPA test as per above. Flanged up to swap straight over (see photo below).
-Hollandia electric sunroof. I believe it is a Hollandia 300. Works perfectly.

Anything else just ask and I’ll see if it’s any good. If not, she’s off to the wreckers in April late October.
*There are no sideskirts, I lost one in a house fire and the other I've custom modded.

Available separately I also have:
-A set of shadow chrome ROH Shift-R 17 inch wheels with tyres. I believe they are 17x7s. They fit the TRX, though you need to bash the rear guards out. Some gutter rash on all, see photos. Tyres are 2x Goodride 215/45 (60%) and 2x Senum (90%). $500 and they’re yours. I should specify, they are currently NOT on the car. It has the TRX alloys back on.
-The big U12 workshop manual. It’s well worn and well thumbed through (the parts pertaining to the top end are full of dirty fingerprints) but still useable. $40 plus postage.
-Stereo equipment. Kenwood Head Unit (KDC-MPV7020) that cycles multiple colours, Cadence 2 ways, Kenwood 6x9s and Cadence Amp (Q4000). All works (2-ways may be a bit iffy), but is around 8 years old. Amp is a bit dusty and has surface scratches from whoring around in the garage. Take the lot for $200.

That's a bloody essay and a half,
Cheers
« Last Edit: Oct 6, 2012, 07:38PM by BoGAn »

Offline Kranzy

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12 - SR20DET
Re: FS: 1991 white TRX, 17" ROH Shift-Rs, U12 Manual (melb)
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16, 2011, 07:24PM »
Pics of the sunroof? And price?
Quote from: noss
learnt something new just then, dont eat baked bean sandwhiches while changing the paper in the copier

"Noss is GOD"

Offline fst_trx

• antrx.com junior member
« Reply #2 on: Mar 17, 2011, 12:08PM »
pm sent

Offline BoGAn

• antrx.com junkie
« Reply #3 on: Sep 25, 2012, 10:50PM »
bumpety bump