Author Topic: Corner Lenses  (Read 1793 times)

Offline kalza91

• antrx.com newbie with pewbies
  • new kid on the block
Corner Lenses
« on: Mar 20, 2005, 12:46AM »
Hello all, I'm new to the site and I must say, I'm VERY impressed with what a lot of you have done with your rides!! ;D

I live in the U.S. and own a '91 Nissan Stanza. I've had it for about three years and most of that time the car has been a REAL headache!! :'(

The car is finally to the point (mechaically) where I can start having fun with it so I already have a few ideas (some of which I found out here; thanx ;D)

Anyway, I'm very interested in getting a pair of the corner lights that seem to come stock on your respective Blue Birds or Pintaras.

The set on my car is SO oxidized they almost look like they're painted white!! :o
So, if any of you can point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it!  ;)

If anything, feel free to email me at: [email protected]

Thanx Again!! :)

Offline noss

• Administrator
  • post whore
  • great scott!
    • antrx
Re: Corner Lenses
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2005, 09:23AM »
you can buy them from www.ozeparts.com.au. when the ozeparts page loads, in the model selection browse to nissan -> pintara -> u12 model, they're AU$45 each there for brand new ones there.

or, you can buy them in america from www.maximumautoparts.com and they're US$55 each.

http://polyfedelicio.us/imgs/ - free image hosting for whatever you like

Offline kalza91

• new kid on the block
« Reply #2 on: Mar 21, 2005, 01:40AM »
OUCH!!! $45-$55 EACH?!?!? :o

Sorry, I guess I'm a little spoiled by $15-$20 a SET here in the states. I'm not saying I wont get 'em but definitely not as soon as I expected.

Still, you helped me out with what I needed to know and I appreciate it. ;)

Offline SLCKING

• antrx.com full member
  • WATS CRACKING
« Reply #3 on: Mar 21, 2005, 11:42AM »
Kalza91=> show us  a pic of the yanky version stanza!  ;D

Offline kalza91

• new kid on the block
« Reply #4 on: Mar 23, 2005, 05:21AM »
My car isn't worth it

Offline kalza91

• new kid on the block
« Reply #5 on: Mar 23, 2005, 08:53AM »
My car isn't worth it

The truth is, my car currently isn't worth the film it would cost to take the picture. I've had it for 3 years and in that span it's seen maybe a year and a half of road time! :'( This thing would have things break down I've never eperienced with ANY used car I've owned! :-X

People keep telling me to sell it and although I see their point, I'm thinking well, a rebuilt engine, replaced rack & pinion, and couple a thousand of dollars in parts & repairs later; I may as well keep it because, mechanically, it's ALMOST a new car again. :-\

So, now that it needs almost nothing else, I'm getting ready to paint it. THEN, I'll post some pics cause right now, it's just scarey!! :o