Author Topic: 92 Nissan Pintara U12 BRISBANE  (Read 1427 times)

Offline MattJohn

• antrx.com senior member
92 Nissan Pintara U12 BRISBANE
« on: Mar 31, 2013, 07:01PM »
Times come to sell my little pintara.. Only to make money to get the other one on the road, dont have the space for 2 cars  :(

1992 Nissan Pintara Gli
>6 months REGO and RWC.
>I havnt ever found any rust
> 106'394k's
> New clutch at 80'000
> Replaced the CV and Steering rack boots, brake pads and a major service done just when i got it, to get it on the road (About a year ago now).
>Simple yet effective sound system, Pioneer headunit, Alpine front speakers, Kicker sub & Amp, not sure what the speakers are in the parcel tray.
>Ran BP-98 since forever, until they built a caltex in Kallangur. Since have been running Caltex 98.
>TR-X sways and new bushes
>Comes with aftermarket extractors & il throw my buddyclub p1's in if they're wanted

All the K's on it are highway k's, I got it from my nan, after pop past away (she doesnt have a license). It sat at hers for about 18months so everything needed replacing hahaha. While they owned it, it made 2 trips to rocky and then was a church/shop trip car.

Ive done pretty much the same, odd trips to the south side, went to Byron Bay and whatever. Never had a problem what-so-ever  :)

Im not sure what I want for it / how much its worth. It does have rego and a rwc though, and wont fuck up any time soon.
So im open to offers, Located just North of Brisbane (Kallangur)
« Last Edit: Mar 31, 2013, 07:04PM by MattJohn »