Author Topic: Spotted **Cough**Insteresting**Cough** U13 on carsales.com.au  (Read 1814 times)

Offline Abaddon

• antrx.com full member
Hey guys, I've spotted what I can only call and interesting U13 for sale on carsales.com.au

I'll give you the link and let u see for yourself.  http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/private/NISSAN/BLUEBIRD/details.aspx?__Ns=pCar_PrivateSpecialFlag_Int32|1||pCar_ImageCount_Int32|1||pCar_LastModifiedDate_DateTime|1&Make=NISSAN&__Nne=20&State=New%20South%20Wales&R=836735&state_id=80&__N=4294963846+80+4294966599+834+285+257&distance=25&__Dx=mode+matchany&trecs=9&Model=BLUEBIRD&__sid=112D8D3B2E30&__Ntk=CarAll&silo=1003&keywords=SSS&Cr=1&__D=SSS&seot=0&__Ntt=SSS&__Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

Lots of work done, some interesting mods, not sure that I'm a fan of most of them.  The front looks pretty awful if you ask me.  The rear with his twin exhausts looks ok.

I'm really interested in his tail lights.  Has anyone seen a decent pic of these lights?  I quite like the clear lights (I assume it's a shitty pic and they arent actually white lol).  And his headlights / indicators on the front look pretty cool.

I'd have to give the rims the thumbs down.  And the Evo III bodykit and foglights...nah

In the last pic though I must admit it looks kinda cool.

But seriously, if you are going to list custom gauges and you've put in CAI and a custom turbo; you may like to include a shot of the engine bay and interior.
"Like a Fish???"

Offline wicked

• antrx.com senior member
  • U13
I must give credit to someone who goes against the odds of dropping a SR20DET in and stick to a KA24DET. Also a Aussie delivered U13 gives a sleeper feel to the car. :)

Offline Budgie

• Dr. B Udgie - AWD FTW
  • Administrator
  • post whore
  • U12-U13
US supplied kit I would imagine.

Horrible looking car, but with 190 fwkw's would have some serious get up and go!

Would be better to have that much power in a stocker SSS aussie U13 ;)  Stock ride height and stock wheels :)
dont piss me off with your pillarless shit captain snappy wrist

Offline SSS

• Administrator
  • post whore
That is one ugly motherfucker.

Offline Sticky

• Bad Luck Magnet
  • qld local moderator
  • post whore
man, thats hot!

(/sarcasm)

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so f**king temperamental.

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan

Offline Colby

• post whore
  • KA24DE powered TRX
man super ugly, and slightly overpriced I think (ok massively overpriced)  Nevermind, the torbo would be very nice on a tasteful body.

Offline Carbon-goodness

• On ya bike!
  • post whore
  • self confessed antrx cycling nut
from the pic, those tail lights remind me of the clear ones u see on about the MY99-ish rex's

the whole thing looks awful.... just doesn't look rite
If somebody asks you, "can I ask you a question?" and you say, "no",  you're actually answering a question. Think about it....

Offline bondy

• antrx.com senior member
  • the bond
if anyone from here buys this i will e-bitch slap them

Offline Ammerty

• post whore
  • GT - AHHHHH!!
lol awesome, its totally wierd - dunno if i like it or not
Quote from: SECLUDED

When are you not drunk Ammerty...lol  ::) ;D